Thread: Sugar

GORJA, I have NO idea what your talking about but I do know this, ONCE AN ALCOHOLIC, ALWAYS AN ALCOHOLIC! Could you confirm GORJA , ONCE A DRUG ADDICT ALWAYS A DRUG ADDICT, isn't that correct GORJA! You would know that wouldn't you Gorga! Know what I mean GORJA!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezi View Post
    GORJA, I have NO idea what your talking about but I do know this, ONCE AN ALCOHOLIC, ALWAYS AN ALCOHOLIC! Could you confirm GORJA , ONCE A DRUG ADDICT ALWAYS A DRUG ADDICT, isn't that correct GORJA! You would know that wouldn't you Gorga! Know what I mean GORJA!
    Are you saying that I'm addicted to my blood pressure med? I don't care for the taste of alcohol so I drink mostly coffee, water and lemonade.
    You're barking up the wrong tree with me.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Addiction...

My doctor told me my sugar is high.

So now I have a Glucose meter that I plug into my phone that gives me a Glucose readings

It's pretty cool because it logs my readings on the phone including on the ihealth website. They have a wireless blood pressure meter and wireless weight scale that basically does the same thing. Currently I manually enter my BP reading. Makes it easy to hand a report to my doctor.

You can be addicted to sugar.

I literally would put 3 full spoon fulls of sugar in a cup of coffee and drink anywhere from 1 to 2 pots of coffee a day. The day after my doctor said your sugar is high I stopped the sugar completely including all candy/chocolate/desserts. For the first week or so I had really wicked headaches. The headaches have stopped and my doctor told me I lost 8 pounds over the last 6 weeks.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I also noticed processed sugar is in a lot of food I like.

I love bacon. You shouldn't have bacon if your sugar runs high.

Chinese food is a no no. High calorie, high fat and carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Addiction...

My doctor told me my sugar is high.

So now I have a Glucose meter that I plug into my phone that gives me a Glucose readings

It's pretty cool because it logs my readings on the phone including on the ihealth website. They have a wireless blood pressure meter and wireless weight scale that basically does the same thing. Currently I manually enter my BP reading. Makes it easy to hand a report to my doctor.

You can be addicted to sugar.

I literally would put 3 full spoon fulls of sugar in a cup of coffee and drink anywhere from 1 to 2 pots of coffee a day. The day after my doctor said your sugar is high I stopped the sugar completely including all candy/chocolate/desserts. For the first week or so I had really wicked headaches. The headaches have stopped and my doctor told me I lost 8 pounds over the last 6 weeks.
    I never knew there was a mobile glucometer. My blood sugar has been okay when I have blood work, so far.
    I put 7 tsp of sugar in my cup of coffee but cut down to about 2-3 cups a day unless I'm doing something in the evening that I need the caffeine.
    When I smoked, I lived on chocolate. AFter quitting smoking 11-12 years ago, food really tasted good. So it's smoke and stay thin or quit smoking and gain weight.

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information