Thread: BREAKING: Assembly Democrats vote to give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants

Tony Fracasso - Admin

BREAKING: Assembly Democrats vote to give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants

I simply don't get it. Putting other people before your own citizens. And that is what this is. Don't give some BS that allowing 100,000's to illegally enter the states is a boost to our economy. If that was true why are they not in their own country boosting it's economy?

I'm pretty the town board in Cheektowaga works with Monica. I wonder what they say about this. "Good Job Monica... get us more grant money".

That isn't what I'd say.

BREAKING: Assembly Democrats vote to give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants (A3675A). Monica Wallace and Assembly Democrats continue to prioritize helping lawbreakers over our middle-class. We deserve better.
    https://www.facebook.com/nyracc/phot...type=3&theater

Total insanity
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Well she is a Professor after all so she must know what’s right for her constituents.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm going to respond to Dan's comment.

Just because someone is a "professor" or has a "doctorate PHD" type education doesn't mean they are bright or have common sense.

I have personally witnessed people with master degrees run businesses into the ground or get into businesses they had no business getting into.

Hey, rocket scientists.... Monica did not vote "yes" so maybe get the facts straight. The bill did pass the committee, Sean Ryan and Karen McMahon voted "no" - and Monica is not on the committee.

More fake news folks! Rotten GOP!

"But now there are reports that a growing number of Democrats are breaking ranks and joining Republican opposition--including Assembly members Patrick Burke of Buffalo and Monica Wallace of Cheektowaga."

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news...ews/2059052251

"Two WNY Democratic Assembly Members Oppose ‘Green Light’ Bill

Two Assembly Democrats from Western New York have come out in opposition to the state allowing undocumented immigrants to get drivers’ licenses.

In a joint statement, legislators Pat Burke and Monica Wallace said the “Green Light” bill is flawed legislation they can not support and they will not be voting for it when it comes to the Assembly floor. They said immigration is federal problem that requires a federal solution and the state is not in a position to solve every “failed policy” of the federal government."

https://www.nystateofpolitics.com/20...en-light-bill/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    "But now there are reports that a growing number of Democrats are breaking ranks and joining Republican opposition--including Assembly members Patrick Burke of Buffalo and Monica Wallace of Cheektowaga."
    Good this we put the pressure on these people

That is right off the Republican Assembly Campaign page

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Wonderful! However, these statements were previously made, but the GOP lies, as usual, and they knew full well the position of WNY Dems.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Wow.

I take back the credit to Mark Poloncarz stating his opinion on giving licenses to people in the USA illegally.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2101177883508437

Mark "I'm disappointed that you can't think of anything else"

Where the hell has be been while his political "organization" has focused on Russia Russia Russia?

"Your not the person I though you were"

Breezy? Really?

"No one else seems worried about it"

There are a LOT of people questioning it including a LOT of people who don't want to burden the cost of people here illegally. We have DNC candidates from the political organization he actively supports stating that they want tax payer supplied health care for people here illegally.

"All you care about continuing to create divisiveness in our community"... The democrats wrote the book on that practice.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Once again, the Dems out dupe the voters. Dem caucus meets in Albany, knows a bill will be passed by say 100-50, knows that it’s unpopular in the less civilized parts of the state, then gives the reps from these deplorable areas the green light to vote NO, bill will still pass by a comfortable margin, then the reps can tell their dumb dumb constituents that they, the rep that has listened to the voices of the people and gets on his or her stage and says “look at me, I voted NO”. Duh

Thread Information