Thread: Wallace Shuts Down Gillibrand

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Wallace Shuts Down Gillibrand

Wallace Shuts Down Gillibrand When She Goes On Anti-Fox News Rant During Town Hall

A Fox News town hall with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) went south on Sunday when the presidential hopeful started attacking the network over its abortion coverage.

Her rant against Fox began after a former pediatric nurse asked about her position on late-term abortions.

Instead of offering a response to the question, Gillibrand blamed Fox for talking about the “red herring” of infanticide, devoting more than six hours to covering the abortion debate.

"What we have created, unfortunately, is a false choice and a false narrative," she said. "And Chris, I want to talk about the role that Fox News plays in this because it's a problem. I can tell you before President Trump gave his State of the Union, Fox News talked about infanticide."
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...SQ-a7t8OXhmNS8

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    “Instead of talking about Fox News why don’t you answer Susan’s question,” Wallace said.
    Do long life elected officials go to night school to learn how not to answer a question?

Breezy?

So if Gillibrand somehow did get the nod to be the DNC candidate you think the ecdems.com would actually support this nonsense?

As I’ve said before NYS has THE worst representation in the US Senate of any state in the union...by far. Gillibrand is an airhead, picked to run only because she can make even Schumer seem “senatorial” by comparison. Much like Biden was picked to be BO’s vice-president. By picking a simpleton as VP it was hoped that BO would look better by comparison.

She made an impressive last place showing among the 20 Dem morons, pack it in and quit wasting everyone’s time.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm pretty sure we'll see the local ecdems.com flocking around her when she visits.

I'm a little disappointed. When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was Monica Wallace.
    Then after reading the post, I realized that that could never be as Monica Wallace is in favor of infanticide too

Georgia L Schlager

Looks like New York’s senator did well again last night, she really needs to step down and find something she’s good at

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well you could say she's good at collecting a NYS paycheck while campaigning for President.

Or maybe cleaning...

Thread Information