Thread: You thought it couldn't get worse

Tony Fracasso - Admin

You thought it couldn't get worse

Go read the BS on this facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/A-Better-Ch...2AS-9cAUxop3Jm

This business is on the corner of Clinton and Borden. Does the Town of Cheektowaga supervisor not know where the town boundaries are???? Why are you campaigning in West Seneca???
    Good corner to advertise. I'm pretty sure many people who live in town go past that corner.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Go read the BS on this facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/A-Better-Ch...2AS-9cAUxop3Jm

Good corner to advertise. I'm pretty sure many people who live in town go past that corner.
    I drive by there quite often.

With this group of insurgent puppets running for Cheektowaga Town positions under the umbrella of Team Frank Max, Jimmy Rogowski, and to a much less minor extent, the 'regional leader' of the Erie County Conservative, Joe Gallo (whose complete lack of righteousness has been exposed on SpeakupWNY for YEARS), it was probably their unscrupulous team that put the sign there in the first place, then came back and whined about it. Give me a break!

Speaking of West Seneca, heck, someone should go put a Jablonski & Szymkowiak sign outside the town's lockup, where campaign chief for these two bums Rogowski actually did reside, briefly, after he was busted there just last year.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

With this group of insurgent puppets running for Cheektowaga Town positions under the umbrella of Team Frank Max, Jimmy Rogowski, and to a much less minor extent, the 'regional leader' of the Erie County Conservative, Joe Gallo (whose complete lack of righteousness has been exposed on SpeakupWNY for YEARS), it was probably their unscrupulous team that put the sign there in the first place, then came back and whined about it. Give me a break!

Speaking of West Seneca, heck, someone should go put a Jablonski & Szymkowiak sign outside the town's lockup, where campaign chief for these two bums Rogowski actually did reside, briefly, after he was busted there just last year.

LOL
    Is this the time Rogowskl violated the restraining order?

https://www.cheektowagabee.com/artic...stic-incident/

Thread Information