What constitutes a high-end home in your neighborhood? New statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau offer a hint.

The bureau has calculated the precise value of the 75th percentile home within each ZIP code. That's the housing unit that carries a higher value than 75 percent of all owner-occupied homes in the ZIP, but has a lower value than the remaining 25 percent.

Western New York contains precisely 100 ZIPs that have at least 1,000 owner-occupied units. Click the View Slideshow button above to…






More...