Thread: Claiming two years of his presidency were ‘stolen,’ Trump suggests he’s owed overtime

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Claiming two years of his presidency were ‘stolen,’ Trump suggests he’s owed overtime

Now you know it won't happen but I totally see where Trump is coming from.

I spotted this on the ecdems.com facebook page with a lead in of "Imagine if President Obama had said this."

The DNC/Media totally wasted this man's time. Obama didn't have 2 years of constant 24/7 russia russia russia and every other item thrown at him. Even with all this BS we have a strong economy, the best unemployment rates in decades and finally someone working on walling off the southern border. Not bad.

And now from the looks of it it seems the DNC/FBI were behind a hoax that Trump colluded with Russia while the real collusion was the DNC/FBI/Fusion GPS working with foreign agents to spy on the Trump campaign.

Hey Breezy. Image if the RNC/FBI/Fusion GPS did to Obama what they were up to with Trump.

Claiming two years of his presidency were ‘stolen,’ Trump suggests he’s owed overtime

Democrats running for president are weighing the idea of government reparations for black Americans to compensate for slavery and discrimination.
    President Trump on Sunday seemed to warm to the idea of reparations — for himself, and in the form of an unconstitutional, two-year addition to his first term in the White House.
    He retweeted a proposal offered by Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University, that he be granted another two years in office as recompense for time lost to the Russia investigation. Half of his first term, Trump wrote in a Twitter dispatch of his own, had been “stolen.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.12deb18a6563

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Now you know it won't happen but I totally see where Trump is coming from.

I spotted this on the ecdems.com facebook page with a lead in of "Imagine if President Obama had said this."

The DNC/Media totally wasted this man's time. Obama didn't have 2 years of constant 24/7 russia russia russia and every other item thrown at him. Even with all this BS we have a strong economy, the best unemployment rates in decades and finally someone working on walling off the southern border. Not bad.

And now from the looks of it it seems the DNC/FBI were behind a hoax that Trump colluded with Russia while the real collusion was the DNC/FBI/Fusion GPS working with foreign agents to spy on the Trump campaign.

Hey Breezy. Image if the RNC/FBI/Fusion GPS did to Obama what they were up to with Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.12deb18a6563

I respectfully disagree.

Seems to me that in the two years of Trump, he had plenty of time to do what he did. He just made some very bad decisions, like the hiking of the national debt when he promissed "no one is better at debt than Donald J. Trump," handing that money over to the super rich (who simply did not need the cash), stiffing the middle class at the same time, and failing with his other promise of bringing back manufacturing jobs (which by the way, came in very short in the recent jobs numbers you all celebrate due to the Trump Trade War).

Trump also made other horrible decisions in his devilish action-packed two years, like trying to strip away healthcare to tens of millions, embarrassed the country worldwide to the point of us all becoming a punchline, implemented terriblly inhumain policy like caging babies at the boarder, fed the resurgence of nutcase racist 'nationalists' around the country, eliminated the environment as something that the government should be concered about, attacking our long-standing allies around the world, and heck, Trump even refused to have a dog in the White House for crying out loud!

But wait! It was all about Russia, Russia, Russia! And I think not.

If he didn't bring the smoke of Russia into his campaign then he wouldn't have had to deal with it after he won.

I agree 100% with ecdems.com because the GOP is much more harsh on Dem presidents than the Dems are to the GOP.

Sadly, I have to say even if they gave Trump two more "makeup" years, he'd still be the worst president in the history of the world.

The administration borderlines on evil in my opinion.

The devil resides in their hearts, with charlatans like Franklin Graham and Tiger Woods and Lindsey Graham and Bill Barr masquerdaing as 'sincere leaders,' but in reality they are just as bad as they defend the indefensible.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We both have different opinions.

You need to take both the good and the bad I guess.

Now we are going to see a lot of bad that was going on with the DNC/FBI and so on.

Thread Information