Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Gallo endorses Ray, Dino and Margaret

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Joe Gallo endorses Ray, Dino and Margaret

I posted this on his facebook page. These three people can directly effect what I and others will pay to live in our homes. That is pretty important.

I'd like to know why the conservative party in town is supporting the people they are promoting.

Back in 2015 you said this

“Erie County’s Conservative Party has endorsed candidates for town office, including Diane M. Benczkowski for town supervisor.

Benczkowski, who was elected to the Town Board in 2013, is seeking to succeed incumbent Mary F. Holtz, who announced she intends to retire when her second term expires at the end of this year.

Cheektowaga residents will have an opportunity to set a new direction for the town, one with emphasis on fiscal conservative principles, along with transparency and good governance,” said Joe Gallo, executive secretary of the Erie County Conservative Party."

Now you are promoting different people

Can you get Ray, Dean or Margaret to respond in either of these groups to tell us property owners why they should have their votes?

These are the groups they should respond in.

Our Cheektowaga Community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/300521513802058/

and

Concerns of the Town of Cheektowaga taxpayers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/786798011516293/

Or in your own words why is the Cheektowaga Conservative Party endorsing Ray, Dino and Margaret?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was corrected.

They endorsed Wegner for Highway not Dino

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy or anyone actually.

Who can fill me in on Joe Gallo? How long as he been part of the conservative party?

Check out his response

https://www.facebook.com/joe.gallo.1...44742666390797

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This response was to this question.

"Or in your own words why is the Cheektowaga Conservative Party endorsing Ray, Dino and Margaret?"

Joe Gallo

First of all Tony get your facts straight! The Conservative party endorsed Ray for Supervisor, Margret for Town Clerk and Paul for Town Justice! Second of all Tony yes we did endorse Diane for Supervisor and we made a big mistake in doing so! She has proven her complete incompetence in the position she now holds. What confuses me is this Tony, all you know how to do is criticize others such as unions, elected officials, candidates who have the stones to run for public office and those who support them!

Remember this Tony with your low intelligence level, before you castigate unions do your historical research as to why unions came about in the first place! I'll leave it at that Tony regarding unions. Also Tony instead of your constant attacks on elected officials and those who have the spine to seek elective office grow a set and run for elective office yourself. There are three types of of people in this world Tony. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened! I know which one of these people who you are Tony and it's not the former! Your type of candidates and/or elected officials are those that are slime bags, thugs and criminals. Who did you vote for and support for president Tony! Again Tony do your historical research on your man in the White House right now Tony! Start with the five mob families from New York City Tony and you'll find your guy was an associate of those families in the day!

Do your historical research Tony about your guy and the slimy Roy Cohn the former mob lawyer! You know Tony the guy that ultimately was disbarred! You know Tony the guy that was Joe McCarthy's right hand man. Yes Tony that Joe McCarthy who was censured by his own U.S. Senate colleagues by a vote of 67-22, a punishment almost unheard of. My point to you Tony is this, instead of constantly criticizing others look in the mirror or better yet as I previously stated grow a set and run Tony! Your the only perfect individual that has ever lived Tony. In the mean time Tony cheer your hero on drain the swamp, drain the swamp right Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This response was to this question.

"Or in your own words why is the Cheektowaga Conservative Party endorsing Ray, Dino and Margaret?"
    So much for his self righteousness in his rant: Someone told me Joe is a former sheriff deputy, and after reading the rant, I believe it. Must of been an angry cop.

Kind of explosive but then that's how it goes if you read the news over the past decade or so with the county sheriffs.

Anyway, according to Joe Gallo, if you liked Dino Fudoli, you'll love Ray Jablonski. That's because Joe fought hard for Dino when Dino got trounced. Joe backing Ray also strikes any righteousness he thought he had concerning integrity and all. Joe maybe doesn't remember that Cheektowaga is right next to Lancaster. The Dino embarrassment was heard loud and clear in Cheektowaga.

Joe issues the Conservative endorsement as a regional Conservative leader. His endorsement of Ray Jablonski doesn't surprise me one bit when I see the expression on Ray's face in the one photo with Frank Max and Jimmy Rogowski. Maybe it's a fluke, but Ray's expression seems to match Joe's rant in the kind of warm and fuzzy personal nature that voters would expect, LOL!

Maybe they're going for the Angry Vote.

It's that kind of arrogance that loses every single time, anyway. They know better than you, WNYresident. But who in their right mind thinks that the Conservative endorsement means anything in Cheektowaga in the first place?

Just think readers, we can add one more scoundrel to the list of bums supporting Ray Jablonski: Joe Gallo!

Anyway, here's what Joe Gallo wanted for Lancaster...

And, what!!!!! Joe Gallo isn't on the Trump Train ???????

Oh my!

Ray Jablonski is the guy next to Frank Max in the suit with the blue shirt and tie.

You'll notice right away his warmth and friendliness, LOL...

This was posted in a Cheektowaga facebook page

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And, what!!!!! Joe Gallo isn't on the Trump Train ???????

Oh my!
    To each his own.

It's going to be rather hard to support anyone but Trump come 2020. People working, jobs coming back to the states, IRA's doing fine and FINALLY someone pushing to secure the southern border.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Ray Jablonski is the guy next to Frank Max in the suit with the blue shirt and tie.

You'll notice right away his warmth and friendliness, LOL...
    Be nice.

They all mean well from their point of view.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Remember this Tony with your low intelligence level, before you castigate unions do your historical research as to why unions came about in the first place! I'll leave it at that Tony regarding unions.
    He is what is odd. I am pro Union. What I am not is pro never ending cost increases and having the elderly, young families including myself taxed out of our homes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I thought about this Sunday while Mowing

She has proven her complete incompetence in the position she now holds. What confuses me is this Tony, all you know how to do is criticize others such as unions, elected officials, candidates who have the stones to run for public office and those who support them!
    Hmm he just criticized the current Supervisor yet he didn't state what she did that was incompetent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy

Oh the tangled web they weave....

Go read "Madeline LaDuca" response. I don't know if it's true or not but I was told the same thing. I don't know if Madeline LaDuce is a fake profile or not.

I was told many people will post on fake profiles because they don't want any BS from those who they post about.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7867...5085038020921/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Danielle Witkowski Merchant

"dear I clearly stick up for the people that get driven into the ground. Oh you must love when TONY posts then. Like minds. Cheektowaga is a democratic town, time for a change. I can’t wait till campaigning starts. I will be laughing hysterically at all of you.
    Have a nice night."
    So Danielle,

What is wrong with question something you pay for? IE: Property taxes.

If you hired someone to mow your law or do some form of yearly maintenance do you ever look at the bill? OR do you just keep cutting the check?

Check this out.

Let us say your 1st year cost was $500 for service. Each year you had a "little" 4% increase and also covered the cost increase of the persons health insurance.

Let's say that increased $250 a year. Every year it goes up.

You need to factor in ALL cost. Not just be disingenuous and say "It was only a $20 dollar price increase" or "It's only 4%". 4% doesn't sound like much but in context 4% on 100,000 base salary is $4000. That's a lot of money.

Each 4% raise is compounded on top of the years previous raise. Correct?

I think my chart is correct.

Year 1 you cut a check for $500 but the following year 2 you cut a check for $790.80. You covered the 4% plus the $250 for health insurance. Correct?

Year 3 you get another 4% on the base but an additional $250 because insurance increased again. Now the check for your service is $1062.43. The 4% on the base and add another health insurance increase.

And so on.

The formatting isn't holding correct but check it out.

Year Cost Increase Yearly Cost increase New Yearly Cost
    4% $250
    1 $500.00 $520
    2 $520.00 $541 $250.00 $790.80
    3 $540.80 $562 $500.00 $1,062.43
    4 $562.43 $585 $750.00 $1,334.93
    5 $584.93 $608 $1,000.00 $1,608.33
    6 $608.33 $633 $1,250.00 $1,882.66
    7 $632.66 $658 $1,500.00 $2,157.97
    8 $657.97 $684 $1,750.00 $2,434.28
    9 $684.28 $712 $2,000.00 $2,711.66
    10 $711.66 $740 $2,250.00 $2,990.12

Adds up quick

You $500 a year service at the end of 10 years will cost you $2,990.12. But it was only a 4% increase.

So Danielle,

What is wrong with question something you pay for? IE: Property taxes.

If you hired someone to mow your law or do some form of yearly maintenance do you ever look at the bill? OR do you just keep cutting the check?

Check this out.

Let us say your 1st year cost was $500 for service. Each year you had a "little" 4% increase and also covered the cost increase of the persons health insurance.

Let's say that increased $250 a year. Every year it goes up.

You need to factor in ALL cost. Not just be disingenuous and say "It was only a $20 dollar price increase" or "It's only 4%". 4% doesn't sound like much but in context 4% on 100,000 base salary is $4000. That's a lot of money.

Each 4% raise is compounded on top of the years previous raise. Correct?

I think my chart is correct.

Year 1 you cut a check for $500 but the following year 2 you cut a check for $790.80. You covered the 4% plus the $250 for health insurance. Correct?

Year 3 you get another 4% on the base but an additional $250 because insurance increased again. Now the check for your service is $1062.43. The 4% on the base and add another health insurance increase.

And so on.

The formatting isn't holding correct but check it out.

Year Cost Increase Yearly Cost increase New Yearly Cost
    4% $250
    1 $500.00 $520
    2 $520.00 $541 $250.00 $790.80
    3 $540.80 $562 $500.00 $1,062.43
    4 $562.43 $585 $750.00 $1,334.93
    5 $584.93 $608 $1,000.00 $1,608.33
    6 $608.33 $633 $1,250.00 $1,882.66
    7 $632.66 $658 $1,500.00 $2,157.97
    8 $657.97 $684 $1,750.00 $2,434.28
    9 $684.28 $712 $2,000.00 $2,711.66
    10 $711.66 $740 $2,250.00 $2,990.12

Adds up quick

You $500 a year service at the end of 10 years will cost you $2,990.12. But it was only a 4% increase.
    Great point, that is why I am not happy with any increase, and let anyone who is happy with a low percentage tax increase know it.

The town unions currently get 2-4% a pay increase EVERY year, this is currently costing $2mil plus per yr.

That's $10mil to $20mil added to the budget every 10yrs....The property owners must pay for that, we can NO longer sustain that.

TCEA Contract talks can start July 1st, reducing this MUST be a priority.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm surprised at Joe's response.

How can one be "Conservative" but not review spending?

I'm also curious why he doesn't think I like unions. Unions helped many people. Even so that doesn't mean I want to be taxed out of my home just like countless elderly, young families and people who run businesses in town.

Wait for the town wide reassessment that is coming.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information