Thread: I wonder where Mark and Lynn and now Peter stand on NYS as a sanctuary state

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I wonder where Mark and Lynn and now Peter stand on NYS as a sanctuary state

So Breezy,

I wonder where Mark and Lynn and now Peter stand on NYS as a sanctuary state.

I'm against it. That is not in the net tax payers best interest.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Most illegal immigrants in US receive government benefits, costing taxpayers billions: experts

This week, the U.S. Supreme Court considers whether to count self-identified illegal immigrants in the 2020 census. Cities worry adding the citizenship question could undercount 6.5 million people. Their argument, however, isn't just about political power but billions of dollars in federal funds states expect.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-cost-...illions-a-year

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Most illegal immigrants in US receive government benefits, costing taxpayers billions: experts

https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-cost-...illions-a-year
    Why can't you admit that every Democrat for president has clearly stated that they are against illegal immigration ???????

Against! Oppose! Do not support!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Why can't you admit that every Democrat for president has clearly stated that they are against illegal immigration ???????

Against! Oppose! Do not support!

Why can't you admit it's not what they say it's what they do that counts?

New York could become a ‘sanctuary state’

A bill in the state Legislature would let immigrants in the country illegally avoid detainment by federal authorities in most cases, making New York a so-called sanctuary state.

The legislation has been considered at the state Capitol for several years in various iterations, but has gained new prominence amid the federal debate over immigration and Democrats taking control of state government this year.
    http://fingerlakes1.com/2019/04/22/n...EWtxV8mu4vAsv0

New York eyes becoming a sanctuary state for undocumented immigrants

ALBANY - A bill in the state Legislature would let immigrants in the country illegally avoid detainment by federal authorities in most cases, making New York a so-called sanctuary state.

The legislation has been considered at the state Capitol for several years in various iterations, but has gained new prominence amid the federal debate over immigration and Democrats taking control of state government this year.

While several upstate cities have deemed themselves sanctuary cities because they limit enforcement of immigration laws, the bill sponsored by Sen. Jose Serrano, D-Queens, would extend the same protections statewide.
    https://www.democratandchronicle.com...aign=speakable

New York considers becoming a sanctuary state for undocumented immigrants

ALBANY, N.Y. – A bill in the state Legislature would let immigrants in the country illegally avoid detainment by federal authorities in most cases, making New York a "sanctuary state."

While several upstate cities have deemed themselves "sanctuary cities" because they limit enforcement of immigration laws, the bill sponsored by Democratic state Sen. Jose Serrano would extend the same protections statewide.
    https://www.rgj.com/story/news/natio...ts/3540757002/

It's not what people say it's what people do that matters.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy,

disingenuous

"not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does."

Stop being disingenuous.

You know why I have been posting in the Cheektowaga Groups on facebook? I know the entire town board skims those pages. Each board member is active in the ecdems.com that support this utter nonsense. The reason I post is I hope they think about what they support in the end. Going to organizational meetings, getting petitions signed and going to fund raisers for candidates that support this agenda. It's not what your telling people it's what you are doing that counts.

Thread Information