Thread: Carl Paladino vs Carl Paladino

Carl Paladino vs Carl Paladino

From Carl's latest post on his facebook page:

"Please notify Facebook of a profane imposter profile:

1) Visit: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p....1864019996..1

2) Scroll down and click the Report/Block this person link in the
    bottom left corner of the page.

3) Select "fake profile" as a reason for reporting then copy and paste in Carl's REAL Facebook profile link - http://www.facebook.com/#!/cppaladino?ref=ts

The more people do this the more likely the page will be removed by Facebook. Thanks again for all of your continued support!"

Now that the Real Carl Paladino has given us a road map to the fake (and allegedly "profane") Carl Paladino, we can either:

1. Complain as the real Carl Paladino suggest;

2. Go to the fake (an allegedly "profane" Carl Paladino) and sign up as a friend; or

3. Send the Real Carl Paladino a copy of one his own emails to remind him of what "vulgar or course" means.

Perhaps the real Carl Paladino used "profane" in its alternate meaning of "in contempt or irreverence for what is sacred." So Carl, what is sacred?

[profanity deleted by author]

lmao too funny.. I won't be joining though. I actually have quite a few of carl's relatives on my fb page. His wife is related to half of south buffalo, I am not even exaggeratting. Out of respect for them I can't do it, as much as I would like too because it is hilarious!
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Facebook changed the site to Smarl Smaladino - I'm not sure which is worse for Carl or more profane.

Thread Information