Thread: Cutting welfare to illegal aliens would pay for Trump’s wall

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Cutting welfare to illegal aliens would pay for Trump’s wall

March 10th 2018

Mexico won’t have to pay for the wall, after all. US taxpayers won’t have to pick up the tab, either. The controversial barrier, rather, will cover its own cost just by closing the border to illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole.

That’s the finding of recent immigration studies showing the $18 billion wall President Trump plans to build along the southern border will pay for itself by curbing the importation of not only crime and drugs, but poverty.

“The wall could pay for itself even if it only modestly reduced illegal crossings and drug smuggling,” Steven A. Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, told The Post.
    https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cuttin...J9Dy_BkBFyVSbk

That was from a year ago but it does seem like common sense. The Democratic Party (many who are on various elected positions in Erie County are active in this group) push not to build a wall to curb illegal immigration.

We even have candidates for 2020 pushing to give illegal aliens voting rights... Correct?

Breezy?????

Why are the ecdems.com supportive of this?

Our very own Cheektowaga Town board are very active in this group. I know you guys read this.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

March 10th 2018

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cuttin...J9Dy_BkBFyVSbk

That was from a year ago but it does seem like common sense. The Democratic Party (many who are on various elected positions in Erie County are active in this group) push not to build a wall to curb illegal immigration.

We even have candidates for 2020 pushing to give illegal aliens voting rights... Correct?

Breezy?????

Why are the ecdems.com supportive of this?

Our very own Cheektowaga Town board are very active in this group. I know you guys read this.
    Instead of giving these social program administrators funds...i.e. (of $1000.00 per family) to sustain them(International Institute,Journeys End, Catholic Charities etc. locally) and other groups similar nationwide...until they are settled, then ...aiding them to live off other taxpayer funded programs, Social Services, Heap, Food stamps , CASH ALLOWANCES... let these agencies fund them privately.
    Many cannot speak English, their children do much of the interpretation, yet can afford to own and drive new cars...the West side and Black Rock is full of these examples...Yet many of our own Veterans, and U.S. citizens are homeless, in need of mental health support,counseling ,and in some cases on street corners begging for money. The focus by many of these Charitable Institutions should be on OUR OWN citizens before looking outside our borders/overseas to immigrate and subsidize foreigners!!!

How about we cut out welfare completely and reduce taxes. Then people will be able to support those charities that actually do something for the poor. Personally, I donate things rather than money. If I give a case of chicken noodle soup or clothing to a charity I can feel confident that someone won’t take it home. Cash floods out the doors in the pockets of administrators in many of these places. The accounting and controls are abysmal.

Thread Information