Thread: Four CAO board members abruptly fired, met with armed guards

Four CAO board members abruptly fired, met with armed guards

https://news.wbfo.org/post/four-cao-...t-armed-guards

So this is just outstanding. Four members of the Community Action Organization previously voted to fire CEO Nathan Hare and then hire a forensic accountant to look into the books. Now Here is a part of the Brown gang, one of the larger criminal enterprises in the region, so that wasn't going to fly.

So another member of the Brown gang, lawyer Adam Perry of Hodgson Russ, turned around and dismissed these 4 directors. The CAO then held a meeting that was closed to the public and protected by armed guards. Common Council Member Ulysees O. Wingo Sr. and Erie County Legislator Barbara Miller-Williams, members of the Brown gang as well, were 2 of the 4 members added to the board to replaced the 4 recently dismissed directors.

Some may call me racist for saying this but we all know it's true. There is a corrupt black political machine in Buffalo that has existed for 50 years. It's this machine that ran the city into the ground. It's this machine that prevents Buffalo from being anything more than a rust belt city. Billions and billions of County, State, and Federal dollars have been squandered over the last 50 years by this machine because the people running it are not capable or qualified outside of the color of their skin.

This is the local Democrat party. A dirty stinking whore.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I read the article in the Buffalo News.

Right off the bat you would think the Mayor would welcome an audit because it would be in the BEST INTEREST of the tax payers including the people who are "helped" by the organization.

We are not talking a few grand here or there. From the above post it says they spend $50 million a year.

I think the local ecdems.com should demand a full investigation into this matter including recommending an audit.

In a written statement, Friedman said the forensic audit has apparently been canceled. She called the closed meeting a "deeply concerning" lack of transparency.

And it should be deeply concerning.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Screw it

I posted this up on facebook

I'm curious as to when we will receive an official statement from the ecdems.com on this matter. Including the ecgop.com group. Both should be calling for a full audit to see if some funny business is going on. We are not talking a few hundred dollars. From the article they seem to spend about $50,000,000 a year.

https://www.facebook.com/wnyresident...57202271882422

Leftie, I agree that there is a machine that drove the city into the ground. But I’m not sure I would characterize it as a “black” machine. It’s a Democrat machine. Erkel serves and his minions serve as long as they do the bidding of the white liberal Democrat establishment. Don’t ever forget the role of Curtin and Reville in reducing the the Buffalo public schools to a heap of garbage after carving out a separate set of schools for the kids of the wealthy and politically connected. They work in concert to take public money and siphon it into the pockets of friends and family. As for the CAO mess leaving aside the fact that this whole program is a waste of millions, the internal battle means nothing to me. It’s a pissing match among skunks.
    Last edited by grump; March 6th, 2019 at 03:02 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    46490 people "served" for 2017

117,258 volunteer hours

384 individuals employed

$50,000,000 a year from the above article

50,000,000 / 46490 clients = $1,075 per clients

50,000,000 / 384 individuals employed = $130,200 per job

I'm looking at seethroughny.org and can't find Natham's salary. I want to see what is spent for these services.

https://caowny.org/

To promote opportunities for low-income individuals, families and communities to achieve and sustain self-sufficiency through advocacy, partnerships, access to services and low-to-moderate income housing development.

“Community action is in our name.”

The debate around poverty is shifting. Instead of serving the poor, organizations are positioning themselves as problem solvers or solution providers. This is all great, because we need everyone to come on board and actively build equity in the communities across Western New York.

We have been working for five decades with the clear mission of encouraging and providing tools for people to help themselves; through economic empowerment, social engagement, community health initiatives, workforce development and education.

There is evidence in our numbers and the data is telling the story of us making a difference, but we still have more work to do.

Many families are still struggling to make their ends meet but we are on the frontlines everyday to mitigate the effects of poverty on low-income communities throughout Western New York. This cannot be done alone but as the experts on poverty in the region, we will continue to lead the charge and provide solutions that empower our clients to become more self-reliant and overcome the crippling cycle of poverty.

The suit in front of the podium..could care less...this is his last hurrah as Mayor ...he beholds only to those who he can benefit from...if the tables were turned and the political machine was all white..the Fed would already be down here investigating and cries of racism would be shouted from every inner city corner.
    And the worm that runs the County..wants to stay out of this fiasco ..even though the county has supplied million$ to the CAO..for reasons of SELF PRESERVATION!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The cycle needs to be broken. The reason I like to read our area's history is to see how cool the area was. You see how planning/expansion wasn't really done in the area's best interest.

I still can't wrap my head around 750,000,000 spent on solar city. We should be able to sue someone for that waste of money including the group that markets the people who did that.

Our area can be a powerhouse if we eliminate those who hold us back for political/monetary gain.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    After having speakup for upwards of 13+ years and literally reading the constant BS on how the area is ran I have an idea why people simply leave.

I also know why some people don't leave and just live with it but that needs to change. There absolutely no reason for it.

This situation is the perfect example of what is wrong with the people in control of our area. If 4 people recommend an audit who are involved in this group there should be an audit. Why? Because it is clearly in the best interest of the people who's money is taken to fund this.

This is worthy of a petition to demand an audit.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What is the "Official City of Buffalo FaceBook page"? I want to ask what is up with this.

I found this page but I can't start off a clean topic.

https://www.facebook.com/MayorByronBrown/

I just sent him a message. I want to know what is up with this.

Sent a message on this.

https://www.facebook.com/brown4buffalo/

He sends me mail anytime he's looking for cash.

This is my favorite. Sergio likes to ask questions. Mostly loaded question but questions. My Turn.

https://www.facebook.com/SergioRodriguezBuffalo

Lets see what response I get.

What is up with Mayor Brown and the Community Action Organization?

4 board members recommend an audit and they get fired?

https://news.wbfo.org/post/four-cao-...t-armed-guards

It would be in the city's best interest to do an audit because I'm pretty sure tax payer money funds this group. Right?

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...h-armed-guards

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mayor Byron W. Brown is in Buffalo, New York.
    February 5 ·
    It appears President Trump plans to stay the course on being a divider of our great nation. Diversity is our strength. I urge Congress to work together to keep our country united and strong.

https://www.facebook.com/brown4buffalo/

I didn't know he felt this way. "A divider of our great nation".

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm surprised I haven't received a response. It's been three days.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm surprised I haven't received a response. It's been three days.
    Are you really?

Notice how this has already fallen out of the news cycle? Notice how the Buffalo News isn't hammering story after story on this? It's a big con being run by a machine and people are either a part of the con, indifferent to it, or too stupid to see it.

It's why Buffalo and WNY is the way it is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    NO... of course not. I'm just playing naive.

I never fail to get Mayor Brown's "$500" invitation for one of his fund raisers though. Funny how that works that way.

They need to be audited. To have 4 people on the board bring this up and then get removed is a bit much.

I wonder if Channel 2 or the News is going to do some digging.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    NO... of course not. I'm just playing naive.

I never fail to get Mayor Brown's "$500" invitation for one of his fund raisers though. Funny how that works that way.

They need to be audited. To have 4 people on the board bring this up and then get removed is a bit much.

I wonder if Channel 2 or the News is going to do some digging.
    Perhaps you're not donating enough...now , if you were a wealthy developer...looking for a shortcut to get your project approved....hmmmm!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well that's sad. Why would people want people in office that would allow something like that.

Brown is part of the ecdems.com... correct? All cut from the same agenda...

Thread Information