Thread: So Jerry Nadler is part of the "We Did It" Group?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So Jerry Nadler is part of the "We Did It" Group?

I really would like know what is wrong with these people. The ecdems.com candidate Hillary Clinton lost. They should work on in the best interest of the USA.

Where was Jerry when Hillary was deleting evidence, smashing cell phones, selling influence through the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State and emailing classified information...

Nadler announces sweeping document requests, says Trump obstructed justice

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, who would oversee any impeachment proceedings against President Trump, announced that he will submit more than 60 document requests to the White House and Justice Department on Monday -- a barrage that Nadler called the opening salvo in new and wide-ranging investigations.

Without naming Nadler, Trump tweeted late Sunday morning that he was being "persecuted by some very bad, conflicted & corrupt people in a Witch Hunt that is illegal & should never have been allowed to start - And only because I won the Election!"

Congressional Democrats have repeatedly promised to exercise tight oversight of the Trump administration since securing a majority in the House of Representatives in last November's midterms. But Nadler's comments signaled clearly that Democratic leaders are no longer counting on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's forthcoming report on possible Russia collusion to contain damning evidence against the Trump administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nad...ructed-justice

Jerry Nadler is an idiot... no other way to put it, sorry. This will be a circus freak show, and the results will be: a total waste of our hard earned money. To see turds such as Nadler in charge of important committees is a sad indictment of what we have become as a people in America! Crazy J Nadler - NY's gift to America....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Personally I don't want people who support this nonsense on my town board. Who the hell would?

We have Cuomo giving away our hard earned tax revenue to failed projects. We have the State Democratic Party cheering full term abortion. We have the State Democratic Party working on giving more and more of our money away on freebee programs...Let's constantly spend money on an investigation that had no merits from day one...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I totally agree with Trump

House Dems launch expansive Trump probe with slew of document requests

House Democrats opened a huge new avenue Monday in their investigations into President Trump, with the chairman of the Judiciary Committee firing off document requests to dozens of figures from the president's administration, family and business.

Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said Monday the committee served document requests to 81 agencies, entities and individuals, as part of a new probe into "alleged obstruction of justice, public corruption, and other abuses of power by President Trump."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ouse-documents

Where were these people when Cuomo decided to ban the moreland commission when his buddies started to get arrested?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    House Democrats announce broad probe into allegations of obstruction of justice

(CNN)House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler on Monday announced a sweeping investigation into President Donald Trump's campaign, businesses, transition and administration, a probe that would lay the groundwork for Democrats if they choose to pursue impeachment proceedings against the President.

The Judiciary Committee on Monday sent letters to 81 people and entities -- including the White House, the Justice Department, senior campaign officials, Trump Organization officials and the President's sons — marking the start of a broad investigation that will tackle questions including possible corruption, obstruction of justice, hush-money payments to women, collusion with Russia and allegations of the President abusing his office and using it for personal gain.

They are demanding responses within two weeks.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/polit...ler/index.html

This is nuts. "Personal gain"... Where were these people when Bill was collecting $100,000's for a speech in Russia and 20% of the Uranium stock goes through? Where were these people when the Clinton foundation was lining their pockets while Hillary was Secretary of State?

Just think how much further ahead the country would be if we didn't have people from the DNC constantly obstructing just about anything the President tries to do.

How can we get Jeremy from the ECDEMS.COM on wben for an interview? Let us see what he thinks about this nonsense including the path that their supported candidate Cuomo is taking the state down?

Like I said Res, a freak side show by some one the most disgusting people in government for one purpose, to tear our great president down.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information