Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another paladino mess

Unregistered

another paladino mess

Business First of Buffalo

Friday, June 8, 2001
    Clean air violation plea to cost Buffalo firm $500,000

A Buffalo development company has been handed a $500,000 fine for violating the Clean Air Act.

Sentencing was handed down by U.S. District Court Judge Howard Munson against 4628 Group Inc., a division of Ellicott Development Corp.

The company pleaded guilty in September 2000 for failing to provide thorough inspections for asbestos prior to demolishing a commercial property in Syracuse in August 1999. Ellicott Development Corp. will pay the fine.

As part of the sentence 4628 Group and Ellicott Development were ordered to submit to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency an Environmental Compliance Program. Also, 4628 Group was placed on two years probation.

Nicholas Ersing of Buffalo, a supervisor in charge of asbestos renovation and demolition projects for Ellicott Development, was previously fined $2,000 and placed on two years probation for admitting he falsely presented Syracuse officials a survey stating there was not asbestos present on the site.
    ersing was ordered to look the other way on the asbestos, and took the fall for pally.

11 years ago??

Sad... just Sad...
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

I'm starting to think that "bflo resident1" has to be getting paid to come on here and bash Carl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    11 years ago??

Sad... just Sad...
    it's still the same guy now running for governor, his past record isn't exempt to the character he'd like to be elected on.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    it's still the same guy now running for governor, his past record isn't exempt to the character he'd like to be elected on.
    You will do anything but look at 9 billion dollars and population flight.

amazing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I'm starting to think that "bflo resident1" has to be getting paid to come on here and bash Carl.
    not bashing, just providing information about a candidate for governor of new york state.

there's something in it for you - I can smell it.

So $500,000 fine VS over 70 BILLION+ in tax payer dollars unaccounted for... which is worse to you?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

As I said, if this news had anyone else's name on it as the perpetrator, and it happened to be someone you didn't like, many of you would be hopping mad and harping on it like crazy.

Originally I voted for Hillary as a candidate for pres, but I actually became happy she didn't make it because she did a few things after that, that I didn't like. So eventually I was happy with the outcome but not happy when she was omitted from the race.

Eleven years ago makes the whole thing slightly more irrelevant, but shows tendencies. A person can change, but show me!

Unregistered
    there's something in it for you - I can smell it.
    i'd just like to see a fair governor's race. adding up all the things posted about paladino he's not the clean-cut guy seeking office. racists emails, unkept property, corporate welfare benefits, large sales & property tax breaks, land sold for $1, free parking lot, and an enormous amount of money donated to political campaigns.

u r way too partisan to pass the smell test

other people who post here are, for the most part, average citizens

you've got ulterior motives, whatever, just don't lie about it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by speaker View Post
    As I said, if this news had anyone else's name on it as the perpetrator, and it happened to be someone you didn't like, many of you would be hopping mad and harping on it like crazy.
    it's true, if it was anyone else but carl paladino wnyresident and crew would be all over a candidate like flies on dog-doings.

Unregistered
    you've got ulterior motives,
    who's lying?

Post It's not Carl - it's the message

it's true, if it was anyone else but carl paladino wnyresident and crew would be all over a candidate like flies on dog-doings.
    I support anyone who is not going to support NYS status quo, b/c, simply put, it's not working.

i'd just like to see a fair governor's race. adding up all the things posted about paladino he's not the clean-cut guy seeking office. racists emails, unkept property, corporate welfare benefits, large sales & property tax breaks, land sold for $1, free parking lot, and an enormous amount of money donated to political campaigns.
    OMG....you are off your rocker. If you think that anyone believes for a second that any political race is fair and balanced, well....nevermind....

So you think that anyone else who is going to run for Governor is squeaky clean?

To take it to another level....If I own a business, using your logic - I should always make decisions that will ensure that it won't come back at me should I decide to run for office? Even if it means that it is not in the best interest of my business? Yeah....I should do that....

What's in it for you - come on...be honest.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information