Thread: Michael Cohen testifies about Trump

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Michael Cohen testifies about Trump

Michael Cohen testifies about Trump, Roger Stone-WikiLeaks plot at House hearing -- live blog

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former attorney, testifies before the House Oversight and Reform Committee on Wednesday, and is expected to accuse the commander-in-chief of knowing his long-time adviser Roger Stone was reaching out to WikiLeaks about the publication of stolen Democratic National Committee emails.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...ring-live-blog

Personally I'm tired of this. The DNC/FBI turned a blind eye with all the BS with Hillary email issues/Clinton Foundation foreign donations/DNC literally colluding with foreign agents to create a dossier and so on.

Review our unemployment levels, the economy, finally someone who wants to secure the southern border and so on.

Why is no one concerned that these damning DNC emails exist in the first place? I don't give a crap how they were exposed, I only care that they expose the corruption of our elected "leaders". And I further do not give a crap what letter is behind their name.
    Sorry, if Trump had a hand in exposing corruption in any political party, that only earns him 2 more thumbs up in my book.

As for Cohen's "testimony"... the FBI has been accused of witness tampering so many times now, I personally can no longer give any of this any credibility. Its a circus with the monkeys running the show.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm ok if they go after him but how about waiting 6 years and let him continue doing what he's doing.

I'm happy with my IRA, we all know we need to totally secure the southern border, we see low unemployment rates for all segments and so on, prison reform, the GDP, people coming off of food stamps etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    Why is no one concerned that these damning DNC emails exist in the first place? I don't give a crap how they were exposed, I only care that they expose the corruption of our elected "leaders". And I further do not give a crap what letter is behind their name.
    Sorry, if Trump had a hand in exposing corruption in any political party, that only earns him 2 more thumbs up in my book.

As for Cohen's "testimony"... the FBI has been accused of witness tampering so many times now, I personally can no longer give any of this any credibility. Its a circus with the monkeys running the show.
    Exactly. I never heard any real denials about the content, just a lot of crying about it being exposed. That tells me that most if not all the emails that were released were not edited so where's the outrage over the content? Where's the legal investigations into the content?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Just a FYI - Cohans lawyer Lanny Davis has worked for and supported the Clinton's since 1970.
    Chen was a #Dem with ties to Clinton's during Hillary's campaign.
    He was a #Dem when he committed bank fraud before Trump hired him.
    His other crimes and foreign deals were made on his own to secure money by trying to sell access.

But he stated without hesitation - NO COLLUSION !

Just sayin !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm going to skim over the ecdems facebook group. I'm pretty sure there were post about "Russia Russia Russia".

This went up about a week ago.

You think Jeremy is the one posting this?

"Actually, there is a national emergency, but it's the kind that only the next election can solve"

Let us review...

Trump is actively meeting with the leader from North Korea working on getting rid of their nukes....

Unemployment is historically low across all minorities...

GDP is doing well.....

I'm rather happy with my IRA performance....

Corporate taxes have been lowered.....

Plus Trump is actively trying to secure the border but the DNC is working against it. The same group that has members sitting though out local town boards in Erie County.

Thread Information