Thread: So is it a rumor or truth? Jim running against Diane?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So is it a rumor or truth? Jim running against Diane?

So is it a rumor or truth? Jim running against Diane?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheektowaga? You have been quiet lately...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I've been told this true. So let us go with that.

Why would we want anyone who was involved for years with giving us some of the highest property taxes in the USA on our town board?

Jim please don't waste any more of our time.

So anyone know if the IP or Republicans are running anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I've been told this true. So let us go with that.

Why would we want anyone who was involved for years with giving us some of the highest property taxes in the USA on our town board?

Jim please don't waste any more of our time.

So anyone know if the IP or Republicans are running anyone?
    Jim don't go away mad, please just go away, we the TAXPAYERS need a total overhaul of the town board, not more of the same.

I have asked and have no response if any other parties are going to have candidates.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hey Dan when you have time go check this out

Our Cheektowaga Community facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3005...8789053641968/

I posted this up on Our Cheektowaga Community. The group is private so you have to be a member.

You know every board member reads what is posted here.

I think it's time for Diane, Brian N, Brian P, Linda, Christine and especially Jerry to give us their opinion if Jim should be Supervisor.
    Kathy? Go nudge Jerry. Have him post his opinion in this thread. I heard he supports Jim for supervisor. I'd like to know why.
    I wonder if we'll have responses from Diane, Brian N, Brian P, Linda, Christine and especially Jerry to give us their opinion if Jim should be Supervisor by Monday.

I really want to read Jerry's response. I've been told he supports Jim for Supervisor with himself being Deputy Supervisor.

yesterdays snooze. Rogowski starts run for Cheektowaga supervisor.

these dead beats you just can't get rid of them in this town they just don't know how to go away. if he wins you would have two criminals working for the town.

Former Cheektowaga Councilman James P. Rogowski, convicted last year on charges related to a domestic violence incident and forced off the Town Board, is circulating designating petitions to run for town supervisor.

He sponsored a petition drive Saturday in Sloan and is planning a fundraiser for later this week.

Rogowski, a four-term councilman, was ousted from his seat in September after pleading guilty to attempted criminal contempt, a misdemeanor, in connection with a domestic violence incident involving his wife. He is on probation and required to attend 40 weeks of domestic abuse sensitivity training.

Rogowski may legally pursue a public office, said Derek Murphy, communications director for the Erie County Board of Elections.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well Cheekman,

I'm surprised not one board member responded in the Our Cheektowaga Group on facebook. Seeing they are all working in our town's best interest you'd think we would hear from them.

Is it in the property owners best interest to have Jim involved in correcting the "financial crisis" he mentioned the day he was voted off the board or not?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Another day and not a peep from Jim to the question I asked in the Our Cheektowaga Group.

Did you all see what Lynn said?

3. Jimmy heavily contributed to the "financial crisis" he believes is happening in his 16 years on the Council. He rubber stamped anything and everything Holtz wanted done.
    This sort of rounded it off nicely

5. Anyone associated with Frank Max, Steve Pigeon, Kristy Mazurek and Dave Pfaff should not hold an elected position. That would mean that Rogowski, Magierski, Brezowski, Dean (don't recall the spelling of his last name) should not be a consideration. You may not see those people mentioned at fundraisers but they're in the background pulling the strings - and they're criminals.

I have no clue who Dave Pfaff is.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Another day and not a peep from Jim to the question I asked in the Our Cheektowaga Group.

Did you all see what Lynn said?

This sort of rounded it off nicely

I have no clue who Dave Pfaff is.
    This is Dave Pfaff:

https://buffalonews.com/2018/11/20/t...aw-violations/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Thank you

From the article

Two top lieutenants of G. Steven Pigeon, who earlier this year pleaded guilty to bribery in state and federal courts, admitted to their own election law crimes in State Supreme Court on Tuesday.

David B. Pfaff and Kristy Mazurek, key elements of the Western New York Progressive Caucus fund that first drew the attention of state and federal investigators, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor election law violations surrounding their coordination with existing campaigns.

he is done good.

CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. - According to the Board of Elections Commissioner, former Cheektowaga Councilman Jim Rogowski declined his petition today.

Because Rogowski is declining, he can no longer be a candidate for Cheektowaga Town Supervisor.

This news comes after Rogowski turned in 1,000 signatures to run for Town Supervisor on Thursday.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Thread Information