Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Lancaster-Cheektowaga Conservative Voters

Mark,

No more of my words can be misconstrued as I will take a hiatus from speakup

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Mark,

I was speaking of the crime family NOT the candidate from the collision shop.

LaNova pizza family is connected to the crime family NOT the collision shop family, right?

https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Joseph...te-Griffin82-5

Mr Todaro, the candidate also donated a $10,000 piece of equipment to the Ormsby Educational center in East Aurora for their auto body repair shop
    Personally, I do not have any knowledge of any such so-called "Crime Family," and so, I really can not speak to any such question or comment.

But Gorja, why mention it at all?

It may give the reader the wrong impression.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 10th, 2019 at 06:04 AM.

Mark,

No more of my words can be misconstrued as I will take a hiatus from speakup
    For Heaven's sake Gorja, that is entirely unnecessary, but to raise such an unjust implication is unworthy of the strong advocacy for which your are known.

I am particularly offended by such tactics for personal reasons:

Many, many years ago, I had a great grandmother who was a rather significant bootlegging gangster. Her legacy is an embarrassment to me, and to other family members.

I also had a grandfather who served in World War One. He was gassed in combat by the Germans, and spent the remainder of his rather short life in and out of the VA where he died in 1949.

As my great grandmother's legacy does not make me a gangster, equally, my grandfather's honorable service does not make me a hero.

Rather, it makes me the unwitting custodian of a combined heritage, half of which I strive to mitigate, and the other half of which I try to honor.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 10th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    For Heaven's sake Gorja, that is entirely unnecessary, but to raise such an unjust implication is unworthy of the strong advocacy for which your are known.

I am particularly offended by such tactics for personal reasons:

Many, many years ago, I had a great grandmother who was a rather significant bootlegging gangster. Her legacy is an embarrassment to me, and to other family members.

I also had a grandfather who served in World War One. He was gassed in combat by the Germans, and spent the remainder of his rather short life in and out of the VA where he died in 1949.

As my great grandmother's legacy does not make me a gangster, equally, my grandfather's honorable service does not make me a hero.

Rather, it makes me the unwitting custodian of a combined heritage, half of which I strive to mitigate, and the other half of which I try to honor.

Excellent thoughts Mark... Most excellent sir!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Excellent thoughts Mark... Most excellent sir!
    Thank you Mr. Broughton.

I am not saying that this information has been fully confirmed, but it is written as well-intentioned advise and information for Conservative Primary voters, in the hopes that you will do your due diligence, and thoroughly scrutinize any petition before you sign it.

This morning I have received information from a VERY CREDIBLE source which suggests that the Democrats, perhaps once again, are circulating petitions for non-endorsed Conservative candidates, (who may actually be surrogates for the Democrat-endorsed slate) who seemingly are attempting to win a spot on the Conservative Primary ballot.

These candidates are challenging for all of Lancaster Town offices on the Conservative Line.

The Conservative Endorsed candidates are:

Dawn Gaczewski, Supervisor

Robert Leary, Town Council

Bruce Stutz, Town Council

Diane Terranova, Town Clerk

UNLESS THE BRACKETED NAMES APPEAR, THEY ARE NOT CANDIDATES ENDORSED BY THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY!!!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 12th, 2019 at 02:52 PM.

So sad that is Mark, Democrats HAVE NO SHAME!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    So sad that is Mark, Democrats HAVE NO SHAME!
    Regarding this alleged tactic, I can't argue with your observation.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 12th, 2019 at 07:06 PM.

It is sad that the Dems in Lancaster are resorting to garnering petitions (as they did in the past two primaries) for their candidates to challenge the endorsed party candidates using the misleading tactic of telling the individual petitioned to believe that the candidates’ name on their petition are the endorsed candidates of that particular political party - when in fact they are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    It is sad that the Dems in Lancaster are resorting to garnering petitions (as they did in the past two primaries) for their candidates to challenge the endorsed party candidates using the misleading tactic of telling the individual petitioned to believe that the candidates’ name on their petition are the endorsed candidates of that particular political party - when in fact they are not!
    SMH!

This morning I have heard reports that the same deceptive tactic may be ongoing concerning the "Independence" line.

Voters and members of the Independence Party, DO NOT BE TRICKED OR DECEIVED. These are the ONLY CANDIDATES that the Independence Party has endorsed for the 8th District County Legislature and Lancaster Town offices for 2019.

Dawn Gaczewski, Supervisor

Robert Leary, Town Council

Bruce Stutz, Town Council

Diane Terranova, Town Clerk

Frank Todaro, 8th District County Legislature
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

I Gotta Guy... I bet he does

Mark,

I was speaking of the crime family NOT the candidate from the collision shop.

LaNova pizza family is connected to the crime family NOT the collision shop family, right?

https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Joseph...te-Griffin82-5

Mr Todaro, the candidate also donated a $10,000 piece of equipment to the Ormsby Educational center in East Aurora for their auto body repair shop
    I like this video for Frank Todaro’s Collision Masters: https://youtu.be/1V2DpYbkg6c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information