Thread: Lynn Dixon - Official announcement anticipated this week

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lynn Dixon - Official announcement anticipated this week

Dixon vs. Poloncarz All But a Reality

Buffalo, NY (WBEN) This week, we're expecting to get official word Lynne Dixon will challenge Mark Poloncarz in the race for Erie County Executive.
    Last week, the Erie County Legislator was a bit coy about her decision. "I am aware of the deadline of the 26th and working toward the deadline, and when we're ready to make the decision we will," said Dixon.
    https://wben.radio.com/articles/dixo...qmDoX6HD94A9LA

Well this should be interesting.

We'll see if Poloncarz stands in the way of a woman breaking the glass ceiling in Erie County. First woman to be the Erie County Executive.

We have three woman on the Cheektowaga Town board that should strive to help women advance themselves in Erie County.

WNY, no woman county executive? Really? I wasn’t aware of that. I’ve wondered about it a time or two.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mark Blazejewski posted this on facebook "In order, Ed Rath, B. John Tutuska, Ned Regan, Ed Rutkowski, Dennis Gorski, Joel Giambra, Chris Collins, and Tom Jolls, ah, Mark Poloncarz,"

What an excellent opportunity for the ecdems.com. The first woman county exec.

Thread Information