Thread: NY Gov Says Florida STEALING Residents

NY Gov Says Florida STEALING Residents

first it was the weather than the trumps tax cuts now Florida. I wonder why he don't blame himself and the politicians that sticking this state with law after law, taxes, and taxes . Right along with these counties, towns and villages that keep raising their taxes over the past 20 years.
    gov num-nuts take the state income tax and scrap it. then get on your liberials demo friends to lower the taxes all over the state then you wont have to worry about fl and Tenn. how about getting rid of inspections on cars like fl. dmv fees and all those bs fees on everything.

Reason people leave this state taxes, jobs, weather, gun laws, roads, and bridges, liberial politicians that keep winning in this state.

“People are just saying they want to get out of here in droves because the dollars involved that we are losing, tax-wise, is not worth it to stay,” Horowitz said.

Is this all Cuomo can do? Whine about Trump? Whine about the Trump tax cut? Whine about a state that has much lower taxes than New York? Blame, blame, blame…

Note what Cuomo is not talking about: fixing the problem, which would require lowering his state’s taxes, most especially New York’s obnoxiously high 8.82 percent income tax rate, one of the most punitive in the country. For the record, Florida’s state income tax is exactly ZERO.

In just one month, Cuomo’s favorable rating in New York has plummeted from 51 percent to just 43 percent while his unfavorable rating jumped from 43 percent to 50 percent. That is a 15-point shift in the wrong direction in 30 short days.

No doubt, Cuomo’s monstrous abortion law had something to do with that, but now that New Yorkers actually have to live with the policies passed by the Democrats they elect, now that those policies cannot be passed off to the rest of the country in the form of an immoral federal write-off that forces the working class to subsidize the wealthy, they’re moving to red states like Florida.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

No doubt, Cuomo’s monstrous abortion law had something to do with that, but now that New Yorkers actually have to live with the policies passed by the Democrats they elect, now that those policies cannot be passed off to the rest of the country in the form of an immoral federal write-off that forces the working class to subsidize the wealthy, they’re moving to red states like Florida.

This is something that Gov's parents shoulda considered years ago...perhaps NYS wouldnt have progressed to this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    first it was the weather than the trumps tax cuts now Florida. I wonder why he don't blame himself and the politicians that sticking this state with law after law, taxes, and taxes . Right along with these counties, towns and villages that keep raising their taxes over the past 20 years.
    gov num-nuts take the state income tax and scrap it. then get on your liberials demo friends to lower the taxes all over the state then you wont have to worry about fl and Tenn. how about getting rid of inspections on cars like fl. dmv fees and all those bs fees on everything.

Reason people leave this state taxes, jobs, weather, gun laws, roads, and bridges, liberial politicians that keep winning in this state.

“People are just saying they want to get out of here in droves because the dollars involved that we are losing, tax-wise, is not worth it to stay,” Horowitz said.

Is this all Cuomo can do? Whine about Trump? Whine about the Trump tax cut? Whine about a state that has much lower taxes than New York? Blame, blame, blame…

Note what Cuomo is not talking about: fixing the problem, which would require lowering his state’s taxes, most especially New York’s obnoxiously high 8.82 percent income tax rate, one of the most punitive in the country. For the record, Florida’s state income tax is exactly ZERO.

In just one month, Cuomo’s favorable rating in New York has plummeted from 51 percent to just 43 percent while his unfavorable rating jumped from 43 percent to 50 percent. That is a 15-point shift in the wrong direction in 30 short days.

Clearly formed sentences. Seems to have had spellcheck run. Line breaks between paragraphs. The use of punctuation other than a period.

What did you do to the idiot who rants about the Bills and Sabres? Is this a Russian troll?

Florida didn't steal me.
    But Texas did.
    Same reasons though.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have a lot of clients over the years who left NYS. Lot of people I know are snow birds because of the taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    Florida didn't steal me.
    But Texas did.
    Same reasons though.
    As Waylon Jennings said “It don’t matter who’s in Austin, Bob Wills is still the king.” Loved San Antone when I visited a few years back.

No one can steal from you something you don’t own. Cuomo must feel that he owns us if FL. is stealing us. Remember what the old Grump has been saying for a while about the Dems’ efforts to recover ownership of the black population that was freed by Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans in the Civil War? Extend that ownership to the rest of us, I guess. That my friends is the same belief as that held by the most vile totalitarians of the 20th century, Hitler, Stalin, Mao.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I look at tax payers as "clients". We pay for needed services. One issue we have in NYS are monopolies. Groups of people have a monopolies on a service in small geographical areas. The only way to remove yourself from these monopolies of service is to move. I can see where that puts towns/cities behind the 8 ball when competing with other states who have lower cost of services.

I think of leaving NY more and more, especially lately. Not due to what other states are doing, but due to what cuomo is doing
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Thread Information