Thread: Endorsed Republican Candidate For Town Council Bruce Stutz's Experienced Based Vision

Endorsed Republican Candidate For Town Council Bruce Stutz's Experienced Based Vision

I have had ample opportunity to study Mr. Stutz's credentials, and I have found them to be impressive.

This is his life experience as I understand it:

He is a life-long resident of Erie County, born and raised in Sloan, and, along with his wife Nicole, has resided in Lancaster for over twenty years. Mr. and Mrs. Stutz have three (3) children.

Mr. Stutz holds both a Bachelor and Master Degree in Business Administration from the University of Buffalo, and has worked for two (2) "Fortune 500 Companies" and has over thirty years of both pubic and private service.

Mr. Stutz is a National Association of Engineers (NACE) Certified Level III Inspector and Bridge Coatings Inspector, and I understand has served as the Niagara Frontier Section Chairman for NACE.

Mr. Stutz has applied those credentials in his work on hundreds of public works and private industry sector projects, including work on Village of Lancaster Water Tower Painting project.

He is a highly active member of our Lancaster community with an incredible volunteer resume. His record of past and present community serves includes:

.Member of the Advisory Board, Lancaster Academy of Finance.

.Director of the Town of Lancaster Indoor Training Facility.

.Vice President for the Lancaster-Depew Baseball League.

.Chairman of the Lancaster Baseball Booster Club

.General Manager for the Lancaster American Legion Baseball Team.

It is from his rather selfless volunteer work that Mr. Stutz has developed a strong commitment to lift our entire Lancaster community.

His professional work and his volunteer passions combined, and now have prompted Mr. Stutz to further serve his Lancaster family on the Town Council, and as I understand it, this is his 2020 vision for his hometown, which he styles "Nine Initiatives for 2020." To wit:

(1) Improved fields and facilities for all youth and adult sports and recreation programs in the Town of Lancaster'

(2)Yearly Signature Project (Community Center, Miracle Field Signature Field and Multi-Purpose Practice Field).

(3) Improved fluidity, sharing resources, and monthly communication between the Town of Lancaster and the Lancaster School District.

(4) Investment in Lancaster infrastructure, specifically roads, bridges, railroad quiet zones, and water and sewer lines.

(5) Rapid Response Communication Approach (Town App) and creative ideas (Quality of Life Line).

(6) Department accountability and increased pride in work and results.

(7) Partnering with local non-profit organizations to combat social issues (drug, violence, bullying, etc.).

(8) Improved emergency response plans and increased security presence at schools, indoor and outdoor facilities, and large events.

(9) The need for strong team leaders to help lead the community.

All-in-all, I am favorably impressed.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 16th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I have had ample opportunity to study Mr. Stutz's credentials, and I have found them to be impressive.

This is his life experience as I understand it:

He is a life-long resident of Erie County, born and raised in Sloan, and, along with his wife Nicole, has resided in Lancaster for over twenty years. Mr. and Mrs. Stutz have three (3) children.

Mr. Stutz holds both a Bachelor and Master Degree in Business Administration from the University of Buffalo, and has worked for two (2) "Fortune 500 Companies" and has over thirty years of both pubic and private service.

Mr. Stutz is a National Association of Engineers (NACE) Certified Level III Inspector and Bridge Coatings Inspector, and I understand has served as the Niagara Frontier Section Chairman for NACE.

Mr. Stutz has applied those credentials in his work on hundreds of public works and private industry sector projects, including work on Village of Lancaster Water Tower Painting project.

He is a highly active member of our Lancaster community with an incredible volunteer resume. His record of past and present community serves includes:

.Chairman of the Lancaster Baseball Booster Club

It is from his rather selfless volunteer work that Mr. Stutz has developed a strong commitment to lift our entire Lancaster community.

His professional work and his volunteer passions combined, and now have prompted Mr. Stutz to further serve his Lancaster family on the Town Council, and as I understand it, this is his 2020 vision for his hometown, which he styles "Nine Initiatives for 2020." To wit:

(1) Improved fields and facilities for all youth and adult sports and recreation programs in the Town of Lancaster'

(2)Yearly Signature Project (Community Center, Miracle Field Signature Field and Multi-Purpose Practice Field).

(3) Improved fluidity, sharing resources, and monthly communication between the Town of Lancaster and the Lancaster School District.

(4) Investment in Lancaster infrastructure, specifically roads, bridges, railroad quiet zones, and water and sewer lines.

(5) Rapid Response Communication Approach (Town App) and creative ideas (Quality of Life Line).

(7) Partnering with local non-profit organizations to combat social issues (drug, violence, bullying, etc.).

(8) Improved emergency response plans and increased security presence at schools, indoor and outdoor facilities, and large events.

All-in-all, I am favorably impressed.
    Nice. That may have taken my voter away from Leary.
    Thanks Mark

Georgia L Schlager

Bruce Stutz, Personal Background:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 16th, 2019 at 02:34 PM.

Bruce Stutz, Resume of Past and Present Community Service:

.Chairman of the Lancaster Baseball Booster Club.

Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 16th, 2019 at 02:36 PM.

Bruce Stutz, Professional Background:

Mr. Stutz holds both a Bachalor and Master Degree in Business Administration from the University of Buffalo, and has worked for two (2) "Fortune 500 Companies" and has over thirty years of both pubic and private service.

Bruce Stutz "Nine Initiatives For Lancaster:"

Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 16th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.

MY BAD!

I neglected to state that Mr. Stutz also has the endorsement of the Conservative Party.

My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    MY BAD!

I neglected to state that Mr. Stutz also has the endorsement of the Conservative Party.

My apologies.
    He has an impressive resume. Thank you Mark for sharing that information.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    He has an impressive resume. Thank you Mark for sharing that information.
    My pleasure Shortstuff.

DISCLAIMER:

My comments are not a work product, or written at the request, of the R or C Party, and were written strictly at my initiative.

The information provided therein was not subject to the approval of either party's chairman or collective membership.

The comments of this thread topic represent my understanding of the available information, and my opinions attendant to that information.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Nice. That may have taken my voter away from Leary.
    Thanks Mark
    Question(s) Mark, Strutz was instrumental in completing the project on the water tower in the Village right? Although I find it very beautiful, is it my understanding that it cost approximately two hundred and eighty five thousand dollars? Was that a good use of that money?

Thread Information