Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Former Tesla workers paint grim picture of Buffalo plant

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    WNY, I don’t think the overwhelmingly Dem court system will ever step up to protect taxpayers. The slurping sound you hear in the distance is Democratic judges nursing evermore at the taxpayer funded public tit. But I did see a story headline suggesting that Tesla may be ripe for a takeover by Amazon. Wouldn’t it be a kick right in the rocks to Il Douche if Bezos bought Tesla from the whackjob pillhead and closed down Riverbend as part of his response to the situation in NYC?

Bezos could do that and still be rich

The whackjob pillhead is at it again, materially misstating the level of production of their pathetic cars. Not only did he misstate the production levels but owners are complaining that it takes months to get parts for body repairs. House of cards.

Now we find out that Tesla is shuttering most of its car dealerships which happen to be the sales point for their stupid solar roof products. I have to say I loved that sales model. I know that in the times I’ve gone to a car dealership to buy a car I’ve usually wanted to buy a new roof for my house at the same time. I imagine everyone else is the same way too. But now you’re going to be able to buy your solar roof on line. Wow, this is great. Not only have they yet to develop a workable solar roof panel that looks like a regular roof but you can order it on line too. That should really appeal to the brain dead millennials. Now it seems that even Cuomo’s Mortimer Snerd, Howard Zemsky, is starting to question the viability of the three quarters of a billion dollar gift from New York’s taxpayers to the whackjob. Oh, and they changed the sales model for their cars because no one is buying those pieces of crap, either. But wait, they’re hopeful that the self driving feature will soon be able to distinguish stop signs and traffic lights. That would be nice. My 90 year old grandmother could do that. Gee, maybe that’s why every time they test their self-driving cars someone dies. But I’m just guessing there.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    David Robinson: Closing Tesla stores won't help sagging solar business

Tesla CEO Elon Musk is turning the sales strategy for its shrinking solar energy business on its head. And it could hurt its already struggling Buffalo solar panel factory.

The electric vehicle maker said late Thursday that it plans to close most of its 130 stores and galleries that sell or display Tesla's electric vehicles as a way to slash costs as the company rolls out a $35,000 version of its all-important Model 3 electric vehicle.

That's a big deal to Tesla's solar energy business – and a concerning development for the company's Buffalo solar panel factory, which already has been slow to hit its stride and become the catalyst for the Buffalo Niagara economy that state officials hoped when they paid $750 million in taxpayer money to build and equip the plant.
    https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/01/t...box=1551467804

Tesla lost over $700 million in the first quarter of this year. Not that it should surprise anyone here but the company’s sales of its bogus solar panels were in the toilet. Expect sunny projections to come from the shoe shine rag, the Democratic Totalitarian public relations office known locally as Ch 2 News and Cuomo’s Mortimer Snerd, Howard Zemsky.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Tesla reports big losses

Tesla reported first quarter losses Wednesday of $702 million. What’s worse, Tesla reported a big drop in its solar business.

Solar panel installations dropped by more than one third during the first quarter. Installations are down five-fold since peaking in 2015. Its market share has tumbled in recent years from 33 to 9 percent.
    http://www.investigativepost.org/201...sIaUdp9sYb_AxM

I am so happy the ecdems.com endorsed candidate made such a wonderful investment for our community.

Too bad we couldn't do a class action lawsuit to get our money back and bankrupt the entire group.

Look this guy up on YouTube. Rich Rebuilds. It's funny what he has to go through to rebuild Musk's cars.

Musk’s SpaceX has slid under the radar while investors focus on his bogus car company and his idiotic solar scam. But it’s latest effort blew up on the launching pad. Ironically, it was supposed to be a test of an emergency escape system for riders in its rockets. In typical “Muskspeak” the failure was called an “anomaly” and not the failure that it was. I’m just wondering if the poor saps riding his rockets are as likely to die as those who encounter his ‘driverless’ cars.

As anyone not named Breezy or Buffalopundit who has driven by Riverbend knows Tesla’s solarpanel facility was nothing more that a transfer of $750 million in taxpayer money from Il Douche to Musk and a group of campaign contributors. This has been made even more apparent given the latest data showing Tesla plunging down the rankings of solar installers. Never anything but a bogus participant in a bogus industry.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That was basically stealing our money.

WNY, I was at the Home Depot on Niagara Falls Blvd this past Saturday afternoon and some guy pulled out of a parking space near me driving a Tesla model S. Never, and I mean never, have I heard the suspension on a car squeak & groan like the suspension on that Tesla! My great aunt once gave me her 1968 AMC Rebel when it was 15 years old. That car sounded like a Bentley in comparison and it had a hole right through the floor that opened onto the road. Simply confirms many things I’ve read about the “quality” of Teslas.

Even the shoe shine cloth is reporting on the disaster that is the solar business under the whackjob pillhead Musk. Plunging through the rankings of a bogus business that never was. But hey NY , you only spent 3/4 of a billion dollars to give gifts to friends and contributors of the most corrupt governor in the history of NYS. While many of his friends and campaign contributors are rotting in prison the guy who ought to be there with them isn’t. But I imagine the ones there want to live a long life so they won’t tell the whole story.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Even the shoe shine cloth is reporting on the disaster that is the solar business under the whackjob pillhead Musk. Plunging through the rankings of a bogus business that never was. But hey NY , you only spent 3/4 of a billion dollars to give gifts to friends and contributors of the most corrupt governor in the history of NYS. While many of his friends and campaign contributors are rotting in prison the guy who ought to be there with them isn’t. But I imagine the ones there want to live a long life so they won’t tell the whole story.
    Yet you will see the ecdems.com support him come election time.

Tesla #2, who it seems actually did something there, quit. Many significant officials are fleeing Tesla. My guess is they’re getting out before Tesla goes “Enron” and they’re left holding the bag. I read that the whackjob pillhead “works” 100 hour weeks at his company. Never worked there but I’ve actually worked in a place that’s accountable for timely production. Racing around the shop floor while one is pumped up and then crashing and sleeping on the shop floor is not exactly the same as working. Just saying.

Federal Highway officials criticized Musk earlier this month for his usual tactic of lying about his company’s products, specifically his claim that one his cars is the safest car on earth. One of these days the SEC is going to start taking this clown’s material misstatements seriously. Walmart is suing Tesla because of millions in damages it has sustained due to fires caused by the solar panels sold and installed by Tesla on its stores. Walmart is claiming that which is pretty much common knowledge now, that the product doesn’t work and that the company doesn’t know how to install and maintain them. Like that’s news!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information