Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama lied again

Obama lied again

According to the government reports the health care cost under Obama's plan will increase not go down as Obama when he was promoting his plan.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    According to the government reports the health care cost under Obama's plan will increase not go down as Obama when he was promoting his plan.
    What government report?

The last CBO report I saw said:

1) Group health insurance, purchased through employers, will either drop 3-4%, or remain the same.
    2) Individual plans will increase about 2-3%, but will be much more comprehensive coverage.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Of course they lied, they're politicians

Q:How can you tell when a politician is lying? A:His/her lips are moving.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36726295...th_care_reform

"President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law will increase the nation's health care tab instead of bringing costs down, government economic forecasters concluded Thursday in a sobering assessment of the sweeping legislation."

"But the analysis also found that the law falls short of the president's twin goal of controlling runaway costs. It also warned that Medicare cuts may be unrealistic and unsustainable, driving about 15 percent of hospitals into the red and "possibly jeopardizing access" to care for seniors."

Illegal aliens will have health care but seniors won't. Nice job!!

But confront an Obama Health Care supporter and they will just say your crazy and it's not true.

Vote ALL incumbents OUT.
    I thought gambling was illegal in NY

Quote Originally Posted by justaxme View Post

"President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law will increase the nation's health care tab instead of bringing costs down, government economic forecasters concluded Thursday in a sobering assessment of the sweeping legislation."

"But the analysis also found that the law falls short of the president's twin goal of controlling runaway costs. It also warned that Medicare cuts may be unrealistic and unsustainable, driving about 15 percent of hospitals into the red and "possibly jeopardizing access" to care for seniors."

But confront an Obama Health Care supporter and they will just say your crazy and it's not true.

Vote ALL incumbents OUT.
    Page 404

Quote Originally Posted by justaxme View Post

Vote ALL incumbents OUT.
    Your link didn't work for me so I can't figure out exactly what you're talking about.

I heard on NPR that the increase is 1 percent over the next decade to provide health care to millions who don't have it.

Ok, the law isn't perfect. So, how should we fix it? (No, repeal and start over is not an answer)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    Let's also not forget that Obama said he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone who isn't "rich" (which has gone down from $1,000,000 a year to $200,000 a year). However, this bill expands medicaid... and who pays for medicaid?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Ok, the law isn't perfect. So, how should we fix it? (No, repeal and start over is not an answer)
    Sure it is. The whole of the law is bad. Any time law makers have to IN REALITY pass something to see what is in it we are in deep dodo!

Allowing us to buy insurance accross state lines would be a first step in the right direction.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Sure it is. The whole of the law is bad. Any time law makers have to IN REALITY pass something to see what is in it we are in deep dodo!

Allowing us to buy insurance accross state lines would be a first step in the right direction.
    No, scrapping it and starting over with less than half of the representatives blockading every move is not feasible, nor advisable. Something must be done to fix the health care and health care insurance system. We made a step (95% of Americans will be covered). To undo that because of some issues with the law is stupid. Laws can be amended.

I agree with the "selling across state lines", but prior to that, minimums that are the same throughout the country need to be set, to avoid a "race to the bottom" scenario.

In reality, that's the only reason selling across state lines is prohibited now. The minimums are different everywhere.

Selling insurance across state lines would make the health insurance industry look like the credit card industry, with everyone basing their headquarters in the state with the loosest regulations and weakest consumer protections.

Many years ago, a credit card company approached the then governor of South Dakota and said "let us write your industry legislation on credit lenders and we'll bring lots of jobs to your state." So he did, and they wrote ridiculously pro-credit card legislation. And now, all credit card companies base themselves out of one place, benefiting only themselves, not customers.

Same thing would happen with Blue Cross and Wellpoint.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    Selling insurance across state lines would make the health insurance industry look like the credit card industry, with everyone basing their headquarters in the state with the loosest regulations and weakest consumer protections.

Many years ago, a credit card company approached the then governor of South Dakota and said "let us write your industry legislation on credit lenders and we'll bring lots of jobs to your state." So he did, and they wrote ridiculously pro-credit card legislation. And now, all credit card companies base themselves out of one place, benefiting only themselves, not customers.

Same thing would happen with Blue Cross and Wellpoint.
    ummm credit card companies (most based out of DE or CT NOT SD), moved their because of LOWER corp taxes. Why do you think Dupont and many other companies moved there??

The only thing that will happen is every HI company in NY, CT, MA and all the other high priced states will go under!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    ummm credit card companies (most based out of DE or CT NOT SD), moved their because of LOWER corp taxes. Why do you think Dupont and many other companies moved there??

The only thing that will happen is every HI company in NY, CT, MA and all the other high priced states will go under!
    Because SD made that deal in 1980. It would be a couple of years before Delaware would follow suit. The state was economically depressed, so they dramatically redrafted tax laws for the credit and banking industry. Usury laws also changed in 1988 to allow banks to charge any interest they wished on credit cards. And the credit card companies moved there. As NBR said, it's a "race for the bottom."
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    Because SD made that deal in 1980. It would be a couple of years before Delaware would follow suit. The state was economically depressed, so they dramatically redrafted tax laws for the credit and banking industry. Usury laws also changed in 1988 to allow banks to charge any interest they wished on credit cards. And the credit card companies moved there. As NBR said, it's a "race for the bottom."
    Versus a Mass race to the top that no one can afford right?

Again, why should i be forced to have a policy that covers me for fertility treatments or breast cancer??

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Versus a Mass race to the top that no one can afford right?

Again, why should i be forced to have a policy that covers me for fertility treatments or breast cancer??
    Maybe because everyone is susceptible to breast cancer? No, really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information