Thread: Snow Plow Ranking

Snow Plow Ranking

after this storm how were your roads plowed? Or in general, what kind of job is your highway dept doing with plowing.

NYS DOT number 1. Equipment and manpower, always out before a storm. seen these guys out non stop on the roads.

Depew number 2. Packers say streets are always plowed and salted. they don't do much the rest of the year but roads are plowed.

Tonawanda 3. Manpower and equipment and supervision to get the roads cleaned.

Amherst 4 Surprised over the years of lack of plowing of their roads

Eirie County 5 Lost in space. lack of equipment to handle the county and staff cuts to the highway over the years. contracting more roads out to the areas
    towns. that does not work because most towns cant plows their own roads.

Lancaster 6 wow packers out that way say its bad. Looks like fish fry Danny and his asst both need to retire with their new computer
    plowing system the two goofs were showcasing in the paper Problem Lancaster doesn't want to spend the money on ot.

Cheektowaga 7 biggest problem. cant keep the county roads up in their area. Out last night what a mess they were. talk to some cops they say just are not
    ahead of the game. always have to be called out before management can figure out what to do.. Again equipment is no problem or manpower
    power just that the three stooges have no clue running the place

North Tonawanda and the city 8. Like the roads crap.

Buffalo last. Always was and always will be. ekel is the problem right along with his street commish.

Save the best for last. Love how these politicians thank the plow drivers for all their hard work.. hahaha then in the next breath they want to screw them when it comes to contracts and job cuts etc. or the biggest one pension costs when they cant balance the budget and blame that. They cry about that but then again look at the money they waste on nonsense every year. don't forget they get better bennies and receive pensions just like the guys driving the trucks but that is never mentioned. go bills!!
    Last edited by cheekman; February 2nd, 2019 at 10:29 AM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

the roads I was on n Amherst were in good shape
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I had no issues getting to work... Rowley to Como to Union..... On the way home I did go down Walden to Dick to Broadway...I went down Indian to Rowley but knew I shouldn't have gone down Indian. It's was fine but questionable. Wasn't wise on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    the roads I was on n Amherst were in good shape
    Agreed! They were out early and often as they always are. One needs to be careful in one’s evaluation. There are miles of county roads in Amherst and the retard Poloncarz has proven completely incapable of getting the job done. If you find yourself on a county road in a snowstorm good luck. He could try to do his job but it’s easier to hold press conferences to pretend you’re actually accomplishing anything. Just another reason that it’s county government that should be eliminated.

In Lancaster, our roads were good. I live on a county road that the town plows. Sometimes, the village part of the road isn't as good.

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information