Thread: The group that tells everyone they are racist are the real racist it seems.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The group that tells everyone they are racist are the real racist it seems.

Isn't it something. The group that tells everyone they are racist are the real racist it seems.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ralph Northam ‘Deeply Sorry’ for Yearbook Photo of Him in Blackface or KKK Attire

Virginia Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam apologized in a statement on Friday for a medical school yearbook showing two men — one of them of himself — in blackface and the other in Klu Klux Klan attire. Northam did not state which person he was in the inflammatory photo.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...N_mV6Wv64EPrhg

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is funny

https://www.facebook.com/RealDennisM...56662978836391

Looks like Northam's career as Governor has been terminated in the 55th week. #DennisMillerOption

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    WATCH: CNN Chyron Labels Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam a Republican

CNN aired a chyron Friday evening labeling Virginia Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam a Republican during a report on the Virginia Democrat apologizing for a racist medical school yearbook photo depicting two men— one of them himself— in blackface and Ku Klux Klan garb.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...Y9yoEkP-98j9VM

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A little late to the party but I see he has the same opinion.

Will NY Democratic Party members remain silent and allow the atrocity of killing full term infants to stand?

The Democratic Party VA Governor was in process of being ostracized by his party over his admission of what full term infant abortion procedures involved as he was following in NY’s path - his related history of being a racist has surfaced that is being used as a diversion while he and his party scramble to back track away from full term abortions.

In Nazi Germany citizens claimed ignorance to the atrocities being committed by the Nazi party - that can’t be claimed here in NY and yes killing full term infants does rise to the level of the atrocities committed in Nazi Germany where defective humans were exterminated.
    https://www.facebook.com/mike.madiga...46095598738118

Here is a list of the people who enable this agenda along with.....

Erie County 2019 Elections

Albany's spending of our hard earn tax dollars without any consideration of those who earn it. We are never going to see our property taxes decrease.

Open borders borders while countless people illegally enter the USA. I don't care if less are sneaking over compared to 10 years ago. It's still happening not including what drugs cross the border we don't know about. How many people on that list called Schumer to pull his head out of his ass?

The DNC's agenda seems to favor people from other countries over us while sticking us with the bill.

That list contains each person up for re-election this year. The "We Did It" group.

Can one please explain to me why the Democrats are so up in arms about a Democratic Governor posing as a KKK member? The Democrats founded the KKK and appointed KKK member Hugo Black to the Supreme Court. The anti- Semite Democrat, Franklin Roosevelt, threw progressive, Henry Wallace, off the ticket in 1944 and picked KKK member, Harry Truman, as his running mate and successor. The Democratic Party has been and continues to be KKK through and through. I caught a bit of his press conference. If he continues to claim that he doesn’t know if it’s him in the picture he’s a liar. Just admit that you made fun of blacks and the terror rained upon them by the Democrats and the Klan.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I guess I finally got to the point of I'm tired of their BS. It will never end unless we remove the support at the bottom.

Everyone on that above list enables the BS we complain about every day.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Thread Information