Thread: NY Assembly Opposition to the Abortion Infanticide Expansion Act of 2019

Tony Fracasso - Admin

NY Assembly Opposition to the Abortion Infanticide Expansion Act of 2019

NY Assembly Opposition to the Abortion Infanticide Expansion Act of 2019

New York State now permits the killing of unborn children up to the time of birth. This video contains the members of the Assembly minority debating against and explaining exactly what's inside the newly-enacted abortion expansion action, a.k.a. RHA (A.21/S.240). Video feed compliments of the NYS Assembly Minority Video Team. 1-22-19
    https://vimeo.com/313193591?fbclid=I...pXMtHloU3WVWuk

I view this and one of the worse things the NYS Democratic Party could get behind because it allows abortion up until the due date. I can see people's opinions about abortions for the few months but this seems wrong on so many levels based on the "broad" reasoning that could be used for an abortion up until the due date.

Did you guys all get Andy Cuomo's highfive email?

Subject "We did it"

Dear Fellow New Yorker,

In December, I promised to sign the Reproductive Health Act into law within the first 30 days of the Legislative Session.

Today, on the 46th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade ruling, I am happy to report that we delivered on that promise.

With the Reproductive Health Act now enacted, a woman’s right to make personal decisions about her own reproductive health will be protected in New York State — no matter what the federal government or the Supreme Court do in the future.

https://www.facebook.com/GovernorAnd...1a19-135997885

I want to extend my gratitude to the fierce advocates who have fought alongside us during this long battle for women's reproductive rights — we couldn’t have accomplished this without you.

And a special thank you to everyone who signed our petition. Your voice had an impact.

But we’re not done yet. I propose we amend the New York State Constitution to enshrine Roe v. Wade into law for all future generations and settle this issue once and for all.

Today we celebrate, and I hope you’ll continue to stand with me in the many fights ahead.

Ever Upward,

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
    ----------------------------

"We did it!"

The ecdems.com along with their supporting members throughout Erie County. This includes many supporting members who are on our local town boards. Look at the agenda we have witness over the last couple of years. Open borders, sanctuary cities, free this and that, never ending tax increases, population loss and now this.

"THEY DID IT".....

Remember this come election time.

The moving trucks have all stopped and are coming back, how many New Yorkers have left because of abortion laws? He will consider this a crowning achievement of his administration, not something to brag about for most sane people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Next to nothing ever really bothers me. This does. Have you actually read what was changed. Far too broad in my opinion.

Don't give me any BS about "We can't deport children" back to where they come from if your party literally supports killing of a baby up until the due date for a very broad lists of reasons. Noticed if it's about "health" yet they expanded who can actually perform abortions. More than just "doctors".

Up until the due date. So basically depending on the side of the skin that baby is on allows it to be killed for a very very broad range of reasons. I can easily see where people deal with this in the first 20 or so weeks... This is clearly not the case.

NY Assembly Opposition to the Abortion Infanticide Expansion Act of 2019 (A.21/S.240)

https://vimeo.com/313193591?fbclid=I...mWbbvWft2HwZdc

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wish nogods would chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I wish nogods would chime in.
    Where's the Church on all this...busy defending their ignorance of the pedophiles?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Catholics want New York’s Gov. Cuomo to be excommunicated for his abortion policy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...=.20f4a122c257

The only one who I believe has remorse in that photo is the man on the left. We don't see a large smile on his face. Why on earth would you be grinning ear to ear on something like this.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Catholic leaders: Excommunicate Gov. Cuomo over New York’s extreme abortion law

ALBANY, New York, January 23, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) ― The Catholic leaders of New York state expressed “profound sadness” before the abortion-extremist Reproductive Health Act passed into law and decried the notion that it represents “progress.” But some Catholics are calling for a more robust episcopal response to the law.

"The bishops' statement is welcome,” author John Zmirak told LifeSiteNews. “Sadly, it's a day late and a dollar short.”

“For how long have 'Catholic' politicians who support laws like this been allowed to receive Holy Communion by New York bishops?” he asked.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...e-abortion-law

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Catholics want New York’s Gov. Cuomo to be excommunicated for his abortion policy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...=.20f4a122c257

The only one who I believe has remorse in that photo is the man on the left. We don't see a large smile on his face. Why on earth would you be grinning ear to ear on something like this.
    How can these women smiling when this idiot Cuomo just signed the death warrant of many children who will face the horrible death of being aborted??! Where are their morals placed...lower than their loyalty to this over zealous fool in the Gov.s mansion..leading the democratic a$$ kissing politicians who are only interested in their own political careers??!

How can any “practicing” Catholic who’s faith is the most important part of their life support Cuomo or any Democrat who supports Cuomo and the other Albany politicians?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    How can these women smiling when this idiot Cuomo just signed the death warrant of many children who will face the horrible death of being aborted??! Where are their morals placed...lower than their loyalty to this over zealous fool in the Gov.s mansion..leading the democratic a$$ kissing politicians who are only interested in their own political careers??!
    Isn't that the creepiest thing you've ever seen?

Go read the new law. We are talking abnormally broad reasoning literally up to the the due date including you don't have to be a doctor. I have to confirm but it was said even a midwife can do this now.

Is this worth even bitching about? It's signed into law. People are not leaving NYS because of the lack of abortions, they are leaving because of high taxation and regulations.

I was just sent the link of board members and other officials who worked to accomplish this. "We did it" and I think we should let everyone know it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was out snow blowing and this topic popped into my mind between trying to keep my glasses from steaming up..

So is this something we just shrug our shoulders over and move on.. or is the general census of what "NYS" wants? The ability to kill an unborn child up until the due date.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes, It's 'Pro-Abortion:' New York's Inhumane New Law, and the Governor's Ghoulish Celebration

On last night's edition of The Story with Martha MacCallum, I reacted to New York state's new abortion law, which is one of the most extreme and inhumane in the entire world. The new measure allows unfettered abortion-on-demand up until the seventh month of pregnancy, and permits nearly unlimited abortion all the way through the moment of birth.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...H8Qf9pfM6XdUdM

They pass these laws in the dead of night. Is it evil or are their brains located elsewhere other than in their heads?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They made the reasoning so broad and opened up that just about anyone can do this now literally right up to the due date. Then to top it off they are grinning about it.

I emailed and messaged a few people asking if it's a fair question to ask our town board where they stand on this. Look at the agenda we have witnessed over the last 15+ years. Open borders, free this/that and now this of all things. Don't give me any bs you don't support these items yet you are active in the ecdems when it comes to fund raisers, organizational meetings and what goes along with being an active member. You are supporting what we have been witnessing for years.

Here is my first response. I asked others if I have permission to post up their answers before I do.

I think it’s a fair question to ask, if u support the Governor and stand on the stage when he’s in town and act all giddy like a school girl then u must approve of his policies. So do you mr/mrs politician favor or oppose his newest law allowing unfettered baby killing?

I want to see

"We Did It!"

Brought to you by the

"Cheektowaga Democratic Party"

On our towns digital signage in front of our town hall and in front of the police station.

Andy proudly emailed a message that "We did it" and his supporters should do the same.

Thread Information