NY Assembly Opposition to the Abortion Infanticide Expansion Act of 2019

New York State now permits the killing of unborn children up to the time of birth. This video contains the members of the Assembly minority debating against and explaining exactly what's inside the newly-enacted abortion expansion action, a.k.a. RHA (A.21/S.240). Video feed compliments of the NYS Assembly Minority Video Team. 1-22-19
https://vimeo.com/313193591?fbclid=I...pXMtHloU3WVWuk

I view this and one of the worse things the NYS Democratic Party could get behind because it allows abortion up until the due date. I can see people's opinions about abortions for the few months but this seems wrong on so many levels based on the "broad" reasoning that could be used for an abortion up until the due date.

Did you guys all get Andy Cuomo's highfive email?

Subject "We did it"

Dear Fellow New Yorker,

In December, I promised to sign the Reproductive Health Act into law within the first 30 days of the Legislative Session.

Today, on the 46th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade ruling, I am happy to report that we delivered on that promise.

With the Reproductive Health Act now enacted, a woman’s right to make personal decisions about her own reproductive health will be protected in New York State — no matter what the federal government or the Supreme Court do in the future.

https://www.facebook.com/GovernorAnd...1a19-135997885

I want to extend my gratitude to the fierce advocates who have fought alongside us during this long battle for women's reproductive rights — we couldn’t have accomplished this without you.

And a special thank you to everyone who signed our petition. Your voice had an impact.

But we’re not done yet. I propose we amend the New York State Constitution to enshrine Roe v. Wade into law for all future generations and settle this issue once and for all.

Today we celebrate, and I hope you’ll continue to stand with me in the many fights ahead.

Ever Upward,

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
----------------------------

"We did it!"

The ecdems.com along with their supporting members throughout Erie County. This includes many supporting members who are on our local town boards. Look at the agenda we have witness over the last couple of years. Open borders, sanctuary cities, free this and that, never ending tax increases, population loss and now this.

"THEY DID IT".....

Remember this come election time.