Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Williamsville resident Claims He's Under Massive Illegal HighTech Surveillance!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Member, I’ve lived in Amherst for most of the last 34 years and I don’t remember the town board ever investigating stuff like a massive illegal intelligence operation in town. I admit maybe I didn’t always pay careful attention. Could you identify such an investigation? Right now, they’re too busy investigating why people who walk out into the middle of Niagara Falls Blvd at unlighted, unsignaled portions in the middle of the night while wearing dark clothing get hit by cars. This is more within their realm because any idiot knows the answer. Well, not just any idiot I guess; Kulpa and crew needed a study to help them get to the bottom of it. I wouldn’t trust this bunch of numbskulls to study whether water is wet. As for whether I believe him, I’ve always suspected RIT is up to no good. Haven’t you?
    LOL. Thanks for the words, grump. Frankly, I'm not sure what you conveyed. But OK.

As far as a settlement, I'd be skeptical of anything that the person says. I find it hard to beliwve that anyone would make any (material) settlement within the context of the claim he making without a LOT of testimony. Possibly, his radio show ratings aren't where desired??

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Possibly, his radio show ratings aren't where desired??
    At this point in time I don't see how many brick and mortar radio businesses stay in business. Anyone with a internet connection can basically produce a radio show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information