Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Williamsville resident Claims He's Under Massive Illegal HighTech Surveillance!

Williamsville resident Claims He's Under Massive Illegal HighTech Surveillance!

Did anyone else realize that there's a guy that lives on Columbia Drive in the Village Of Williamsville that is claiming that he (his neighborhood) is under illegal high tech surveillance that involves adaptive camouflage and even possible phantom bogeys? Apparently it started when he discovered a person concealed in a tree in his (or his neighbors?) backyard in 2013 (I believe). He alludes to RIT - Rochester Institute of Technology - being heavily involved... and specifically references RIT's Chief of Staff.

The guy, who I believe is a radio talk show host is really (almost daily) pitching this activity as really going on. Yikes!

Anyone here live on/near Columbia in the village, or familiar with the situation, that could shed light on this?

I mean, really, if this is true it'd be a huge deal occurring right on Amherst soil! Shouldn't the APD, Town Board, and the Amherst Bee be all over this?
    Last edited by Member 2358; January 9th, 2019 at 03:57 PM.

Baurerle from years ago?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Georgia L Schlager

Still going at this time according to the guy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It should be looked into if it is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It should be looked into if it is an issue.
    “IF” being the keyword

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    “IF” being the keyword
    Yes, it is all OLD news.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Yes, it is all OLD news.
    No actually, it is not old at all. The guy is (Facebook) posting these - and many more - claims as recently as yesterday (01/14/19) under the pseudonym "Tommy Nerd." He's posting pictures that he alleges suggest a massive illegal surveillance operation in the area of his Columbia Drive (Williamsville) house. The surveillance is suggested to involve the Chief of Staff of the Rochester Institute of Technology among others. Also, he comments that four trees close to his house have died... and postulates that it may have been caused by electrical energy emanating from the equipment that the "operatives" are using.

Here's the thing, nobody really care what the guy might believe, except... the effect that it could have on other people. It's no secret that his neighborhood has a substantially high density. Many residents are seniors. Imagine if you will, a neighbor accepts the guys claim. Then one night hears a noise or sees a shadow. That neighbor could easily think that it is the "operatives" being alleged. Maybe the neighbor confronts the situation with a gun. That could turn ugly, no? Or, maybe the neighbor calls the police about a prowler/operative. The police are engaged... could they crash during their response? Sure could. Could the police forgo attention to some other matter? Sure could. I believe that it is incredibly irresponsible to say what he is saying.

Further, I think it is irresponsible for there to be (seemingly) no attention to this by the Amherst Bee, the Amherst Town Board, the Amherst Police, and TV/radio news outlets (in particular, WBEN).

So, again, no, this is not simply "old news."

Here is a quote from an currently active Facebook post by the Williamsville (Columbia Drive) resident that I am adding in the context of reviewing the matter:

"If you are military or intel or used to be and know anything about this or the technology, please reach out to me with a PM.

Several already have, including a former operative in the operation around my home, and their info has been very helpful.

The more inside info I receive, the more the pieces of the puzzle come together.

It's funny to me that there is someone on FB dedicated to de-bunking my claims of Soldier of the Future research/surveillance going on around my home.

This photo was verified as "definitive proof beyond any doubt."

Beyond ANY doubt.

By whom?

The guy who invented the technology, Richard Schowengerdt.

And I challenge anyone to debunk this photo.

In a court of law, that is a slam dunk: the man who invented this technology confirms it is what he invented and my once kooky-sounding allegations have been verified by him.

This photo cannot be debunked, as it is the truth.

The haters and people who just say "he's crazy" are discounting not only Schowengerdt, but a US Secret Service Agent who can testify as to what he witnessed, and many other trained observers.

Some have stated they think it is a hoax.

Why would I risk a year in prison by hoaxing the FBI?

That is idiotic.

The naysayers are also ignorant, as an open-source search of this technology will show you it exists and is being tested.

But it is a LOT more advanced than they are publicly admitting.

It is very important to note that I have never had any mental disorder involving delusions, paranoia, hallucinations, schizophrenia, psychosis, etc. Though I did get a bit sad after my open heart surgery.

As many of you know, this pic was taken with a Samsung Galaxy 3 cell phone camera on June 10, 2015.

My discovery of the activity going on around here almost cost me my career, and greatly harmed my reputation, as I didn't know what the hell was going on until I got a great lead.

To wit, the Chief of Staff at RIT frequently cruising my area in her husband's PT Cruiser.

RIT students were asked by CIA Chief Scientist John Philips to "make him invisible" back in 2002. (WSJ)

I have written the president, chief of staff and chief legal counsel at RIT asking if they are involved and they have not denied (or confirmed).

The story here is "WNY Village Used for testing new military technology."

And again, for those who slander or libel me over this, I can easily meet the civil lawsuit preponderance of evidence standard (51%) as well as the "beyond reasonable doubt" standard.

To cover my ass, I met with two Special Agents of the FBI on November 20, 2018 and provided info and names of those doing this training and research.

Did the FBI send two Special Agents to speak with a madman?

No.

There was no questioning of my sanity or veracity.

At all.

I support our military and intel people, but their behavior (and the consortium of defense contractors and research universities) in this matter has been disgraceful and beneath contempt.

NOTE: This photo alone, and the supporting affidavit from the inventor, would mean that you would have to willfully disregard readily available information to call my sanity into question over this. As a public person, I do have some protection against a repeat of the defamation I endured in 2014."
    Last edited by Member 2358; January 14th, 2019 at 10:12 AM. Reason: adding quote for reference

Bet the dead trees are Ash trees.

Links or screenshots to these posts? I just cehcked that profile and the only post it lets me see is one from August for the spca fund raiser.
    Last edited by sharky; January 14th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Bet the dead trees are Ash trees.

Links or screenshots to these posts? I just cehcked that profile and the only post it lets me see is one from August for the spca fund raiser.
    There's far too many posts to be complete here... but here's a sampling... I'll grab some more as I am able...

3.JPG2.JPG1.jpg

Here's three more that constitute a single post from the guy... (I apologize that I don't know a better way to present these)

7.JPG6.jpg4.JPG

Member, what do you think the police should do? Has there been a complaint filed about this? If not, why don’t you file one and the police will take appropriate action. But they just can’t intervene because someone spouts nonsense over the airwaves. If they could Channel 2 News would’ve been off the air years ago. What do you want the town board to do? What authority do they even have to deal with issues like this? Could they go after a broadcaster who they think is off the beaten path because he criticizes their decision making?

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Member, what do you think the police should do? Has there been a complaint filed about this? If not, why don’t you file one and the police will take appropriate action. But they just can’t intervene because someone spouts nonsense over the airwaves. If they could Channel 2 News would’ve been off the air years ago. What do you want the town board to do? What authority do they even have to deal with issues like this? Could they go after a broadcaster who they think is off the beaten path because he criticizes their decision making?
    Yeah, OK. I'm good with your comments about the APD.

As far as the politicians (aka TB), since when does the Town Board find it out of their realm to address stuff that isn't directly before them? Seriously, a resident is claiming a "massive" illegal intel operation occurring within the Town. The town board regularly addresses stuff like that. For one example, they could call for an "investigation" to determine if, or not, the claims are true. That's been done before. In fact, I believe that they've made equivalent requests to the APD in the past.

And then, since I understand that Dave Sherman is familiar with the guy, I'd think the Bee would see fit to address the claims. Same with any of the other news outlets (particularly, WBEN... 'cuz... well, you know why).

grump, do you think the guys claims are accurate, valid, and reliable?

And, yet again, note that this is not - as stated previously by gorja - "all OLD news." Indeed, he posted more about it just yesterday (01/14/19). Not "all OLD news."
    Last edited by Member 2358; January 15th, 2019 at 09:13 AM.

Member, I’ve lived in Amherst for most of the last 34 years and I don’t remember the town board ever investigating stuff like a massive illegal intelligence operation in town. I admit maybe I didn’t always pay careful attention. Could you identify such an investigation? Right now, they’re too busy investigating why people who walk out into the middle of Niagara Falls Blvd at unlighted, unsignaled portions in the middle of the night while wearing dark clothing get hit by cars. This is more within their realm because any idiot knows the answer. Well, not just any idiot I guess; Kulpa and crew needed a study to help them get to the bottom of it. I wouldn’t trust this bunch of numbskulls to study whether water is wet. As for whether I believe him, I’ve always suspected RIT is up to no good. Haven’t you?

So he has previously said on air that he can't talk about it because the court case got settled and there's a non-disclosure or something. This would seem to be violating any kind of non-disclosure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information