Thread: Republican Meeting

Republican Meeting

To all who are republican's, interested in your government, interested in making a difference, interested in getting the dominant party out of office, join us at the next meeting on Tuesday the 20th of April at 7:00. This meeting will take place at Eddie Ryan's.

It is time to support a candidate for the upcoming election. Aquino's seat is up for grabs. We need to support the next republican that wants to fill that seat. Aquino needs to know that he does not have control of that seat until the election is over.

Come to the meeting and do the right thing. Get people who are not registered to vote, encourage them to register. Get to the meeting and find a place in your town and start participating in the decision's that are being made while you sit on your couch. Get up and join us!!

Eddie Ryan's ~~April 20th at 7:00

Lightbulb Did you

Do you guys have permission to talk "Politics"?

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    To all who are republican's, interested in your government, interested in making a difference, interested in getting the dominant party out of office, join us at the next meeting on Tuesday the 20th of April at 7:00. This meeting will take place at Eddie Ryan's.

It is time to support a candidate for the upcoming election. Aquino's seat is up for grabs. We need to support the next republican that wants to fill that seat. Aquino needs to know that he does not have control of that seat until the election is over.

Come to the meeting and do the right thing. Get people who are not registered to vote, encourage them to register. Get to the meeting and find a place in your town and start participating in the decision's that are being made while you sit on your couch. Get up and join us!!

Eddie Ryan's ~~April 20th at 7:00
    Are you sure Eddie is "aware" of this meeting....LOL...just kidding.

Yeah, I get your points, I was at the one Gaughan held there. Well you both pose a good point, I don't know, we have been meeting there for quite some time, so Eddie didn't kick us out yet......

New ??????

Are the new Repubs cool with the Chosen Few?

Four face charges after Lancaster fight

Lancaster police said they arrested four people early Thursday after a fight outside a Central Avenue bar in the village.

The four are accused of punching, kicking and stomping another man during the fight, which broke out at about 12:45 a. m.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Are the new Repubs cool with the Chosen Few?

Four face charges after Lancaster fight

Lancaster police said they arrested four people early Thursday after a fight outside a Central Avenue bar in the village.

The four are accused of punching, kicking and stomping another man during the fight, which broke out at about 12:45 a. m.

Was it Zarbo vs. Marrano round two?

an interesting premise

Its obvious that Eddy Ryan's is a Dem. Committee in spot. I wonder if there will be any of the Dem Committee Controllers at the Bar the night of the Republican's meeting?
    So far there hasn't been any problems, I would bet that changes as election time nears.
    Actually, personally I would rather trust the biker gangs before DemComs. If their upset its in your face, man to man at least they have principals .
    DemComs "Sons of Patronage" like to use anonymous tips, news reporter bushwhacks and slander. Many of them couldn't hold up a Harley, I dont think they sell training wheels for them!

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Its obvious that Eddy Ryan's is a Dem. Committee in spot. I wonder if there will be any of the Dem Committee Controllers at the Bar the night of the Republican's meeting?
    So far there hasn't been any problems, I would bet that changes as election time nears.
    Actually, personally I would rather trust the biker gangs before DemComs. If their upset its in your face, man to man at least they have principals .
    DemComs "Sons of Patronage" like to use anonymous tips, news reporter bushwhacks and slander. Many of them couldn't hold up a Harley, I dont think they sell training wheels for them!

Actually didn't the news article state that there were 4 bikers...who beat up 1 guy and his girlfriend. The Dems are more like the bikers...no principals and a gang who will jump you!

Reminder, Meeting tonight at 7:00 at Eddie Ryan's......

We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information