Thread: Dems’ House takeover to usher in wave of Trump investigations

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Dems’ House takeover to usher in wave of Trump investigations

Dems’ House takeover to usher in wave of Trump investigations

They're about to get subpoena power – and they plan to use it.
    As Democrats officially take back control of the House when the new Congress is seated Thursday, newly empowered House Committee chairmen are preparing to launch a slew of Trump administration investigations.

Those Democrats armed with subpoena power include Rep. Jerry Nadler, the incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee; Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., incoming chairman of the House Oversight Committee; and Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., incoming chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...investigations

What can we do locally to the local political party that supports this nonsense?

The only thing we can do is vote them out of office and that will be hard. The Democratic party has the unions in their hip pocket.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The more and more people make comments like yours the more I think they are correct. I was surprised when our very own town board made a statement about labor regarding a local business. We then had one of the board members protesting that they want the Telsa building along the water front unionized. A group of people who can't control the town budget issues telling others how to run their business. I don't think (please correct me if I am wrong) any of the board members other than Jerry owned a business.

Unions are not bad. It's when they become monopolies like we see in government.

Thread Information