Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This is why Buffalo is Buffalo

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The answer is SO simple. You just cut salaries completely across the board and/or eliminate programs that are clearly not needed. I don't know why they make such an issue about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    This will NEVER happen...no matter what Town or City you can speak of...to many people owe their livelihoods and positions in local govt's' leaders...A whoelsale ghange is nearly impossible..and that is what it would take...anywhere! " TO THE VICTOR...GOES THE SPOILS!"
    Move to Brant.... maybe the only town still in Erie County that is not run by Democrats. Still trying to find the best people to do the jobs that work for the people!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Well wouldn't an expanded subway put us on the path of a greener society? Isn't that what we want?
    Maybe so, but not what we need..... Denying the Natural gas pipe line through Ny thinking we are for "Green" cost us a ton of Green Money and in actuality did the opposite, NE states burning oil this winter instead of cleaner Natural Gas
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information