Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Selling Out Of The Ip Party

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

The Selling Out Of The Ip Party

AFTER SPENDING OVER 2 MONTHS CHECKING INTO THE IP 'S CHAIRMAN'S AND VICE CHAIRMAN'S SCAM TO PUT MONEY IN THIER OWN POCKETS. I WAS AMAZED THAT ARE STILL DOING IT AS I'M WRITING THIS ARTICLE.
    WHAT THEY DID WAS TO SELL ADS TO CANDIDATES IN THE 2003 ELECTION TO BE PLACED IN THE IP NEWSLETTER. THE COST OF THESE ADS RANGE FROM 250.00 TO 1000.00 A PHOTO. THE CANIDATES I TALKED TO SAID THEY MADE THEIR CHECKS OUT TO T&T PUBILCATIONS,WHICH IS LOCATED AT TOM PECORAO'S HOME ON CALIFORNIA ST IN THE VILLAGE.T&T PUBLICATIONS EARNED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS,WHICH WENT DIRECTLY INTO THE PANT POCKETS OF TONY ORSINI,THE CHAIRMAN AND TOM PECORAO'S THE VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE IP .NONE OF THIS MONEY WAS RECORDED IN THE DISCLOUSE FILE THAT IS TURNED INTO THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS. THIS BUSINESS DIDN'T PAY ANY TAXES AT ALL LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL I CHECKED WITH ALL THESE DEPARTMENTS TO BE ACCURATE.THEY DIDN'T GIVE ONE CENT TO THEIR THE IP WORKERS IN THE TOWNS AND VILLAGES THAT HAD IP COMMITTES, WHO BADLY NEEDED MONEY TO HELP THEIR CANDIDATES. THEY STIFF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE IP
    WORK.
    F

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Can anyone send TOM PECORAO and Anthony Orsini this link?

We should get thier comments to this.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

GO FOR IT

YES

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What are thier email addresses.

I can send send an email from "The Management" and see if they respond.

To formalize this what would be a proper questions to ask them?

I'd like to hear how some people would handle this situation if true.

DO we first FOI the complete set of records of the erie county IP party while requesting all people who advertised in the IP news letter to tell us what they spent?

THey would have records of thier reciepts if they spent money to advertise thier canidates in the IP news letter. They need to record that for thier records also.

Then do we see who the checks were made out to or is this usually cash when dealing with politicians and thier spending.

If true which it may not be, do we then just nail them for fraud and what ever to send a message to ALL POLITICANS that the tax payer will not deal with people that would do that?

Really I guess we would rather have Jim wrong as not to tarnish the IP party reputation. SO in the past how honorable was the IP party of erie county?

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

There much more That I could Say

I spent three different afternoons going through the files of the IP party .There isn't any mention of the T&T Publications . I have talk to candidates who were in the IP NewsLetter they said they paid by check and sign it to T&T Publications. I spent many more hours working on the project.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The smoking gun....

Ok so where is a copy of the last few sets of the IP party news letter?

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Luck

The hardest part of this story was trying to locate the IP Newsletter which I finally did. I was given a copy by a member of the IP party.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well now we need to compile a list of each advertiser and ask them for thier receipt for thier ad. Lets say there were 20 people paying $1000 each. That's $20,000. That would be a lot of unclaimed revenue that wasn't reported.

THere should be a record of money earned for the IP party on record correct? How accurate or how detailed are the local parties supposed to keep thier accounting books?

Remember this can all be untrue. This is the USA, you are innocent until you are proven guilty so do go assuming everyone in politics is up to no good.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

IT True

I thought I was clear . There put the money in their pockets.They kept no records any all

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jim,

THere are records.

Theres the copy of the IP news letter.

Now each person who put an ad in the letter should have record of where they spent thier money in advertising. Same this goes for anyone that advertises in a website. There's a record of the event wether they kept records or not.

Can a republican or democrate or a demorepublican just take $5000 and hand it to the buffalo news to advertise without claiming they spent the money? Money collected in and money spent out should match. Isn't this the reason we hear about campaign reform?

Now if they are going to pull an audit they better produce some records. Same goes for the republican party or democrate party if they were in the same boat. I know as a business person the local goverments and state goverments expect our records in order. THAT GOES FOR THEM TOO.

Are there any accountants that are reading this board?

What are the penalities for running a non registered business?

What are the penalities for running a non registered business that collects revenue that goes un-reported?

What are the penalities for running a non registered business with two partners not paying into FICA, Unemployeement etc..?

What are the penalities for an advertiser such as a politician who handed them cash without claiming they spent the money in the form of advertising?

SELLING OUT THE IP PARTY

IF THIS IS TRUE WHY HAS THE BUFFALO NEWS NOT PICKED UP THIS STORY. WHERE CAN I GET COPIES OF THIS ADVERTISING AND HOW WAS IT DELIVERED. YOUR INVESTIGATION SGOULD HAVE ALL OF THIS AVAILABLE. BY THE WAY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONEY THAT YOU REPORTED WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE BANK BY THE CURRENT CHAIRMAN AND WHAT WAS HIS ROLE.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Straighting out the Confusion

There are parts of your message board posting I can answer. There were mailed and given to people by hand. I didn't write anything about T&T taking money out of the Bank. I did write a while back the Chairman of the IP and the Vice Chair did empty out the money they had in the IP account in Amherst. When I question this move they reply it was due to them.It was under I think $500.00 dollars total. This has nothing to do with the T&T affair.

There are VERY strong accusations being made.

No one should jump to conclusions until the accused are allowed to state their case.

Remember it's "Innocent till' proven guilty", not "Innocent till Tricilo says so".

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes listen to the rising.. Rumors turn into false facts in buffalo. You are innocent until your proven guilty.. it's still the USA

Wish we had solid facts to post.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Check this story out yourself

My last name is spelled TRICOLI. First,go down to the Board of Elections downtown Buffalo like I did 3 different times and go through the IP election filings as I did. Make sure you asked and write down for the clerk that you want all the records of the IP party for 2003 and 2004. Tom Pecorado started thr T&T company in March of 2003 later Tony Orsini became his parnter. You will not find one word about their business called T&T PubilcationsThis is the business that most of the candidate wrote on their checks when paying to have their photo in the IP September issuse of their News Letternews I can back up every statement I made.I like you wouldn't want to be sue and lose my home and others things.I also talked to candidates in the 2003 election who said they did make their checks out to this new business T&T. There is alot more work thay I put in researching this story.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information