Thread: Some History please?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Some History please?

And Flynn's serious housing crime was totally covered-up.
    So this Flynn was the chair before The next pinhead Orsini?

Can anyone here give us a little history of Flynn and the DA and how they are interconnected? Perhaps it's time to replace the DA. Is this an elected position also?

Unregistered
    Charlie Flynn preceded Orsini as Erie County Independence Party Chair, running the party with his City Chair Ricky Donovan (now a Parking Enforcement Officer, as his wife is a Masiello "hotline" operator) as if a criminal enterprise.
    Flynn has been totally ousted by current IP leadership & has been repeatedly involved in costly court battles between party leaders, which have rarely been reported by the media. A major case is currently before the courts, involving the state IP chair as well as Flynn, but it has not been reported by the media.
    Flynn was previously a "Conservative" and ran as a young man for mayor against Jimmy Griffin.
    After being convicted of criminal tampering by ADA Lisa Rodwin & ordered for psychological counselling in 1994, he quickly became City Residency Officer #2 (of four, now there is none) before even paying the $80 court surcharge for his conviction. He was soon fired, but had also been appointed by Masiello to the massively corrupt housing authority (BMHA) where he was paid about $50 per hour to rubberstamp the agenda of a longtime Buiffalo patronage bonanaza.
    I made typos in my earlier post about Flynn's HUD-FHA mortgage scam in January 2001 while a pstronage housing official & Flynn's perjured charges to retaliate against me to coverup his crime, with help from DA Frank Clark. The events were all in 2001 & 2002, not 1991 & 1992.
    Flynn has been described by Griffin as "a liar like his father". Indeed, Flynn has used about 15 anonymous email addresses to attack me and many other enemies, including Joe Illuzzi, Judge Barbara Howe, City IP Chair Lou Corrigan, Ralph Mohr, Tom Reynolds, etc (see Flynn's anonymous website www.Reynoldswatch.com).
    Flynn is a widely acknowledgedsociopathic personality whose misconduct has been very costly to taxpayers, but he gets ongoing protection from top political leaders as well as the media.
    If there were a campaign, Frank Clark's repeated use of his office to protect political friends like Flynn should be a major issue.
    But when a respected attorney & experienced prosecutor approached Democratic Party boss Len Lenihan to explore running against Clark, she was told, "We are not interested in the DA's race".
    So a politically corrupt DA will be swept back into office, insuring that a pervaive culture of corruption & unaccountability in city (and county) government will be preserved.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Flynn has been totally ousted by current IP leadership & has been repeatedly involved in costly court battles between party leaders, which have rarely been reported by the media. A major case is currently before the courts, involving the state IP chair as well as Flynn, but it has not been reported by the media.

Now why wouldn't the media want to report on items like this? Is it because they are all politically connected?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    but had also been appointed by Masiello to the massively corrupt housing authority (BMHA) where he was paid about $50 per hour to rubberstamp the agenda of a longtime Buiffalo patronage bonanaza.
    Why would Masiello put someone like that with a history into a patronage position with the BMHA?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I made typos in my earlier post about Flynn's HUD-FHA mortgage scam in January 2001 while a pstronage housing official & Flynn's perjured charges to retaliate against me to coverup his crime, with help from DA Frank Clark.
    Does he help cover some items up seeing they all inter-endorse each other?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Oh i'm not stating anything is covered up!. I'm just wondering why people would get away with things as they do.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If there were a campaign, Frank Clark's repeated use of his office to protect political friends like Flynn should be a major issue.
    Are thre many more examples the public doens't know about?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But when a respected attorney & experienced prosecutor approached Democratic Party boss Len Lenihan to explore running against Clark, she was told, "We are not interested in the DA's race".
    So a politically corrupt DA will be swept back into office, insuring that a pervaive culture of corruption & unaccountability in city (and county) government will be preserved.

Why can't she run for the position? She's still a democrate. Do you know her well enough to get her point of view on things? Every party in WNY should worry about each race.

It would almost be a waste of time to run against Any entrenced politician with major party backing. Money is hard to come by and the party has the "usual Suspects" to draw funds from and a ready group of seasoned campaigners.
    Success is unusual.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Money is hard to come by and the party has the "usual Suspects" to draw funds from and a ready group of seasoned campaigners.
    What amounts of money are we talking about?

depends on the office size of the district and amont spent by the opponent.
    Giambra spent something like $!30,000 if I remember. Might have been more.
    They are predicting each candidate to spen upwards of a million in the upcoming congressional race. A lot of that will come from thier national party funds.
    Both republicans and democrats on a national level want that seat.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Thread Information