Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Selling Out Of The Ip Party

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Stop Challenging my work, check it out yourself

WNY RESIDENT I have give you a ton of information to check out at the Board of Election,call the Sale Tax Department in Downtown Buffalo and in Albany. Ask some of your friends who were candidates in 2003 -2004 if they were in that Sept. IP Newsletter and who did they make their checks too. I don't believe you can question my work unless you check it out yourself.

speaking openly for a moment...

It's the responsibility of a writer to cover all of the information that is up for viewing pertaining to specific article. All of the possible questions have to be answered before they are asked. And any lingering questions that are asked should have information to coincide after the fact.

No offence Tricilo so don't take this the wrong way, just a little construtive advice to consideration before responding. You are the writer- so you have to provide the information.

How often have you seen a news anchor say:

"there was a ten car pile up on the thruway this afternoon, but if you want to see how many people were injured you'll have to go there to check it out for yourself." ?

It doesn't work that way. We need scanned documents to view that supports your claims against the Independence Party (or people within). We need images of mishandling money (or what ever).

We need more that just 'go check it out for yourself' attitude.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

IF I Can I Will

Night Owl I'm don't have an attitudeThere is nothing in the IP electon files that were turn in to the Board of Elections. I can't scan and post anything from their files because there isn't anything about their company T&T Pub.in the flies. I can scan the infro about when they formed this company. If you can think of what else I can post I will try to do so but I have to say this story is not dead.

Re: Stop Challenging my work, check it out yourself

Originally posted by AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH
    I don't believe you can question my work unless you check it out yourself.

As I said earlier: Innocent till Tricoli says otherwise!!

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

I will defend my artile but not ignorance

The rising, do you believe for a second that these two men wouldn't try to defend themselves to their own people ,they have not . I never said they were guilty of commiting crimes, that is for the authories to decide. The only thing tonight that I can't figure is Why you THE RISING are acting so belligent and want to start a word war. Why can't you ask more intelligent questions or more meaningful

What does the current chairman of the Amherst IP have to say about this. If he was running the local party was he involved or did he look the other way or just not concernedabout this.

Although I don't really give two hoots about the Independence Party, this discussion is interesting. How about this for starters...

I'd like to see a definitive bulleted timeline of the events that Ain't That The Truth claims occured.

For example:
    - xx/xx/xx, such and such happened
    - yy/yy/yy, then this happened
    - zz/zz/zz, this other thing happened
    - **/**/**, finally this happened

I think you get the idea. How about it, Ain't That The Truth, can you put a definitive structure to it?

I think this would be the best place to start so that we're all on the same page about EXACTLY what needs to be investigated.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes ain't that the truth. I didnt' say you were wrong I said lets get all the facts on the table. People need to realize they need to state evidence or facts not just "I say they are up to something" wether they are right or wrong.

If they were up to what your stating lets nail thier butts. Thinking about it, when you first brought this to my attention I asked you to get a copy of the news letter in question. THAT was many weeks ago.

Now i just joined the IP party and if someone in the party is willing to bone the taxpayer on a news letter, we need to nip that in the BUD. NIP NIP

Ain't that the truth?

This guy is without a doubt living proof that the first amendement is the most utilized and abused right in the constitution. If you call him on his implications, he says look it up. He never offers proof of anything he claims. I had a bad experience with him once where he misquoted me. I will never have anything to do with him. Two months he investigated and came up with no facts only accusations. He dosen't dare come out in the open because that leaves him liable. So he dances around and when you call him he backs off. Let me show you what I mean.
    Hey ain't: Are you accusing the IP chairman and Vice chair of stealing from the IP treasury?
    So you're saying the checks were made out to T&T Publications, and were deposited in the Charter Bank. OK so the funds are in the bank. Where do the go then? There has to be a paper trail. In your two month investigation you must have found out where the money went then. They could not have stuck the money in their pockets as you claim without some kind of a trail. They had to have drawn checks on the Charter Bank account. Who are the officers of T&T Pubs.? Who was authorized to sign their checks? Political paries are required to file financial reports by Jan 15. Did you get a copy of the reports? Did you also get a copy of the candidates reports? That will show if the candidates paid money to the T&T Pub. and how much.
    Come back with some answers other wise your accusations are just your usual BS>
    dono

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Dvoalkey, So far he's been correct on just about everything he's stated in the past.

Remember you blew a cork when he mentioned Grelick secratary or what ever was looking into confidential record? Well a few weeks ago tom D had a full explain column about that happening. So I would say Jim hit that on the head.

And you know what? With the current crop of politicians we have now I don't put nothing past them anymore.

I did a search on T&T publications and can't find any reference to them anywhere.

Just ask for thier Federal ID tax number and see what they give you.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Dvoakley:
    Come back with some answers other wise your accusations are just your usual BS
    Mr. D,

So far everything he has posted or written about hasn't been BS. It's just your opinion it's BS. Can you please state one post on this board where Jim was 180 degrees wrong in what he posted?

Re: I will defend my artile but not ignorance

Originally posted by AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH
    The only thing tonight that I can't figure is Why you THE RISING are acting so belligent and want to start a word war. Why can't you ask more intelligent questions or more meaningful

I'm not beligerent by any means. All I'm saying is that your statement
    "I don't believe you can question my work unless you check it out yourself." is just plain wrong.
    Using your theory, you could now start accusations calling me a crook. When someone questions it, you'll tell them it's true till they prove otherwise.

WNY Res

You are wrong!
    I blew a cork when he misquoted me.
    I think he is close to libel on this subject.
    He says he perused the records one afternoon at the B of E. Why didn't he just get copies? They're .25 a page.
    Just exactly what records did he review? If he didn't get copies, he must have written down the record and page number. He holds himself out as an editor but it's obivous he dosen't know the first thing about it.
    It's nothing but accusations with no proof. Anyone with half a brain knows where he got this information from.
    I repeat, he has lied about me. I have as much respect for him as I have for Joseph Goebbels
    Fool me once shame on you: fool me twice shame on me.
    dono

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Patience

They say the proof is in the pudding and proof will come soon. Patience is a virtue. Are you virtuous dvoakley?

IP PARTY

CAN ANYONE ANSWER IF THESE CHARGES WILL BE PUBLISHED
    IN THE BEE OR THE NEWS. WHEN THE CURRENT CHAIRMAN CLOSED OUT THE BANK ACCOUNT DID THESE HAVE ANY FUNDS AND WAS HE INVOLVED.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information