Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The Selling Out Of The Ip Party

That will have to wait another day.....

Isn't that what the news does? They give you a good storyline on the 5 o'clock news to keep you watching until the 6:00 segment and then make you wait until 11 to see the conclusion.

Watchdog,
    you had a good enough story going, why prolong it?

I apologize for misleading you.... I hate when the news does that too....make you watch 15 minutes longer than you would just to get minimal information.

But I wouldn't call it prolonging. More like expanding.

I saw Jim's comment about how he was done talking about this subject matter and I think that is a BAD IDEA.

I don't know the man from a whole in the ground, but like it or not he stuck his neck out there and brought something to your attention that people should care about.

He may not of supplied you with all the facts and I dont think Jim has much journalism experience, but I applaud him for what he did. He probably wouldn't of written what he did without some factual information.

If Jim hadn't written what he wrote, I probably wouldn't of spent most of last weekend doing mine.

Heck even I dont have ALL the facts but that's not going to stop me from pursuing this as far as possible. Will people go to jail for this debacle? Truth is Probably not!!

But that's not necessarily the desired outcome here.

It's the little differences, whether it be loss of respect or a weakening of the Independence party, or a new chairman who will truly speak "indpendently" and not align himself on the "right" side of the room, that will make the difference in the future.

But I feel it is my civic duty to alert the proper authorities as too everything that "I think" I found. And that takes time. There are alot of issues and influence here which are very difficult, if not impossible, for a few 'tiny' people to overcome.

When I get all my answers I promise I will post it on this website and others, but until I have all my answers, I will reserve judgement to those who are responsible for supplying it.

Its just my job as a psuedo journalist like Jim, to inform people of what I found...It is not only law enforcement's job to protect your public interests. but it is all of our jobs as voting, tax paying citizen to stand up and say enough is enough.

Until people stop talking about things and take it too the next step...one day ain't gonna make a bit of difference...

Good journalism isn't about enforcing change its about suggesting it and seeking for truth.

When I have my truth... I promise you will have it too!!!
    Buffalo's Blogging Community
    WNYmedia.net

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    what channel two tonite.. Something about politics on tonite

the evidence shows that me. orsini may have committed some irregularities.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    DUH

You know Macarthy in the paper also stated he's on disability from his patronage job from OTB I beleive. So this guy can go to fund raiser to fund raiser and drive all over earth but can't work in a marketing position for OTB.

So why is his disability watcher letting him get away with this?

watchdog

..Until people stop talking about things and take it too the next step...one day ain't gonna make a bit of difference ...

You are absolutley right

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Oh then.. what would you consider the next step?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    From a overview of this whole IP party item it seem that...

The President/Vice chairman set up a company to which collect the advertising dollars directly to their privately owned company.

In a letter released this week to the chairman heads of each town they state that the IP party paid for the mailing of the news letter.

Seems the two owners kepted the advertising funds for themselves. If I was a business owner advertising in the news letter I would expect my advertising dollars to go into the IP party account, not the privately owned companies pockets.

The IP party paid to mail them but gained none of the advertising funds for the party. That money could of went to help promote the parties cause, not support a privately owned company.

Anyhow according to one news paper article, Mr Orsini is on disability pay from his marketing job from OTB that he was given as a patronage favor. Does he have a degree in marketing? something?

Mr Orsini? Vice Pres? Can you reply if i'm stating this wrong?

My email address is editor@speakupwny.com

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information