Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Tell us what all the board members have contributed since they have been elected?

  1. #1
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    61,035

    Tell us what all the board members have contributed since they have been elected?

    I was asked to start a thread called "Tell us what all the board members have contributed since they have been elected?"

    That's a good idea.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I was asked to start a thread called "Tell us what all the board members have contributed since they have been elected?"

    That's a good idea.
    Diane has brought back the Citizens Budget Advisory Committee. Their recommendations that have made it into the budget, have cut millions that the Union contracts have eaten up and then some.

    Jerry- Got us Garbage totes

    They have ALL increased our tax bills!

  3. #3
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    61,035
    At this point do we have any idea who is going to be running?

    I've been told Jerry wants to run against Diane.

    I don't know who else is running for the open seats.

    If anyone knows let us know now.

    So we are all on the same page here. I don't give a crap about anyone's political career.

  4. #4
    Member gorja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, NY
    Posts
    11,387
    It looks like almost everyone is up for election.
    Supervisor Benczkowsli
    Councilman Adamczyk
    Councilman Hammer
    Councilman Kaminski
    Town clerk Dankowski
    Highway Super. Wegner

    Will the following be filled during this upcoming election?
    Rogowski's vacant seat
    Meyer's vacant seat
    Have a GREAT day,
    Georgia Schlager

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    It looks like almost everyone is up for election.
    Supervisor Benczkowsli
    Councilman Adamczyk
    Councilman Hammer
    Councilman Kaminski
    Town clerk Dankowski
    Highway Super. Wegner

    Will the following be filled during this upcoming election?
    Rogowski's vacant seat
    Meyer's vacant seat
    Rogowski seat was filled by Pilarski.

  6. #6
    Member gorja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, NY
    Posts
    11,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    Rogowski seat was filled by Pilarski.
    Okie dokie
    Have a GREAT day,
    Georgia Schlager

  7. #7
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    61,035
    The first response.

    Items that were accomplish...

    Chris Adamczyk

    Worked with our electrician to get the lights on the 33 fixed.

    Got time clocks put in the town for our employees for accountability

    Work with our school districts. I talk at orientations and I have spoken in health classes regarding opiate addiction.

    Worked with the Town Atty to get AMR contract with the town, just to name a few.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    The first response.

    Items that were accomplish...

    Chris Adamczyk

    Worked with our electrician to get the lights on the 33 fixed.

    Got time clocks put in the town for our employees for accountability

    Work with our school districts. I talk at orientations and I have spoken in health classes regarding opiate addiction.

    Worked with the Town Atty to get AMR contract with the town, just to name a few.

    Wow , that’s impressive! She should run for higher office. Was she in the bucket truck changing the lights or directing traffic ?

  9. #9
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    61,035
    Hey now..

    Let us not assume.

    Time clocks are not a bad idea if a good system was purchased. I'm assuming proper research was done.

    Anyone know how they are working since they were installed? Do we now have a better handle on payroll accountability? Is the system saving some time so the cost of the system can be recouped? I was told there is a monthly fee for the system. Anyone know ballpark how much that is?

    I don't know about details on the light issue on the 33.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Hey now..

    Let us not assume.

    Time clocks are not a bad idea if a good system was purchased. I'm assuming proper research was done.

    Anyone know how they are working since they were installed? Do we now have a better handle on payroll accountability? Is the system saving some time so the cost of the system can be recouped? I was told there is a monthly fee for the system. Anyone know ballpark how much that is?

    I don't know about details on the light issue on the 33.
    The follow up questions you listed for the timeclocks are spot on, I hope you submit those to the council and see what they say as far as any actual savings vs the expense of the system. Not gotcha questions, very well thought out and should be able to be answered if the program is being touted as an accomplishment

  11. #11
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    61,035
    Thank you. You have to think about that stuff.

    I would have thought about stuff like that before any system would have been purchased including getting recommendations from other towns using the system.

    I would like to know more about the lights on the 33

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 9th, 2018, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 9th, 2018, 05:33 PM
  3. Lancaster's Board of Ethics reveals Town Board Members financial disclosures -
    By 4248 in forum Village of Lancaster and Town of Lancaster Politics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 4th, 2014, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •