Thread: Warren for WS Town Board

Warren for WS Town Board

After watching West Seneca flounder over the past few decades I have decided to work from the inside to place the Town on a clear path. I come from a proud family that has been involved with community and public service for as long as I can remember. I want to work for you. We need to create a more efficient and cost effective government that serves the needs of all in our community.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warren4ws/
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Dt, good luck. I can’t vote for you but if I could I would. With that referendum last fall you proved you’re a plugger.
    Last edited by grump; December 27th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.

Good luck, DT. Hope you win.

Georgia L Schlager

Best of Luck to you, Dan We are forced to sell because we can't afford to stay. Sorry we moved here.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Advocate Running to Join West Seneca Town Board He Worked to Expand

A frequent critic of state and local government is now trying to take his fight further, by moving from private citizen to public servant.

Dan Warren is running for the West Seneca Town Board as a Republican.

Warren is behind several efforts to hold government officials accountable and often calls for more transparency from leaders.

Last year, he petitioned to add two more members to the town board, a move West Seneca voters approved in November.
    https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/bu...eca-town-board

We need to become more efficient as a town in providing services to the public. If elected I will work for you in making this happen.

One such example is that I believe we can improve and streamline the process for approvals of new development. Whether it be a single family home or a major commercial project and at the same time adhering to our zoning and State Environmental Quality Review Act obligations. This can be accomplished by abolishing the Planning Board and transferring all of its functions to the Zoning Board of Appeals and what functions cannot legally be transferred to the Zoning Board of Appeals will revert to the Town Board.

This will eliminate $34,438 in annual personnel services expenses while at the same time providing the public with service by as few boards as possible with a one-stop board to get the approvals needed for their project. Rather than being bounced between the planning board and the zoning board of appeals in cases where the project requires approvals from both boards.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information