Thread: NYS committing BILLIONS of retirement fund dollars for foreign investments with UN

NYS committing BILLIONS of retirement fund dollars for foreign investments with UN

Why invest in American jobs when can help grow foreign economies with NYS pension dollars ?

Under the guise of "Sustainable energy" and "Green Investments" - Gov.Cuomo and Mr.DiNapoli are lining up NYS investment funds to send billions of dollars into foreign energy private investment projects.

Then these same projects will have US tax funded profit guarantees for private investors. If they fail - we pay. If they dont produce profits - we pay.

"As the state's top financial official, DiNapoli oversees the state's massive pension fund investments, including a $10 billion sustainable investment program, which focuses on environmentally friendly companies and technologies.

#DiNapoli says that while the U.S. may have pulled out of the Paris agreement to reduce carbon emissions, New York state remains committed to the climate deal and that smart investments not only help the planet but also protect the state's finances.

https://www.northcountrypublicradio....ate-conference
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

DiNapoli is a very very strange man. When he was in the Assembly some colleagues and I met with him and his staff about some proposed land use legislation. Sitting in a conference room with a group of people, many of whom he’d just met, he began making a series of health related jokes, the nature of which common decency dictates that I not I comment on further, but which drew incredulous looks from most of the assembled group. None of this registered with DiNapoli in the slightest. I’ve seen a lot of weird and bizarre conduct by people in professional settings but this one has stuck with me over the years.

Thread Information