Thread: Financial problems again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Financial problems again.

Looks like Buffalo is headed down to road to financial heartaches again. By the way, if the city shares a bank account with the Buffalo Public Schools isn’t all that state money pouring into the schools really just back door support for the city? And did I read that the IRS issued some type of ruling killing Il Douche’s idiot “charity” plan to allow his rich Dem buddies to avoid paying New York taxes. A buddy of mine does tax work for one of the seasonal tax outfits and he said their New York training never mentioned donating your tax money to charities to avoid paying New York tax.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Looks like Buffalo is headed down to road to financial heartaches again. By the way, if the city shares a bank account with the Buffalo Public Schools isn’t all that state money pouring into the schools really just back door support for the city? And did I read that the IRS issued some type of ruling killing Il Douche’s idiot “charity” plan to allow his rich Dem buddies to avoid paying New York taxes. A buddy of mine does tax work for one of the seasonal tax outfits and he said their New York training never mentioned donating your tax money to charities to avoid paying New York tax.

Time for a quick gimmick, I mean creative one time financing, to raise money. They can create an authority and have them buy all the toilets in city hall, then they can use the newly created Crapper and Urinal Authority to take money from long term bonds and give to the city for next years budget. The CUA can then say your s@#t is our bread and butter.

Why was nothing talked about Mayor Brown's pay-to-play scheme at City Hall that payed his defense lawyers $645,341 bill and Taxpayers foot the bill? DAAAAaa

Well, we found out that there was a quick and easy solution to the approaching financial crisis in the City of Buffalo. Just move out of town those who are exposing the crisis. Exhibit #1, Mark Schroeder, who is a clown, but is right on about the city’s finances.

If any further proof is needed that upstate is going to take it right up the pooper from the Dems it is Il Douche’s summary dismissal of Erkel as state chairman of the Dem party. He no longer needs or cares about upstate because the Dems have successfully consolidated all political power in New York City. This has been their goal since Il Douche’s pos father ran for mayor of NYC in 1977. That’s when Il Douche broke out the “Vote for Cuomo not the homo” signs trying to defeat Ed Koch in the Dem primary for mayor of NYC.

Thread Information