Thread: A question for Carl

A question for Carl

Dear Carl:

I've seen the video of your lovely daughter proclaiming that you are not a racists. That's about as meaningful as Cardinal Bertone declaring that the Pope is infallible.

So let me make this easy for you. Let's assume that forwarding racist material in emails is not an indication of whether one is a racists.

But what I want to know is do you think the airplane-"N"-word poster, and the Irish-monkey video comments are racists? If those materials came to you again today, would you laugh at them and pass them on again to friends and family so they could get a chuckle as well?

Does your daughter think those materials are funny? Did she laugh when she saw them? If so, then perhaps neither you nor your daughter knows what racism means.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I've seen the video of your lovely daughter proclaiming that you are not a racists. That's about as meaningful as Cardinal Bertone declaring that the Pope is infallible.
    heh.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Which of these two videos are more likely to be passed on in emails by Carl supporters:

[IMG][/IMG]

or this one:

Your Higher Taxes pay for My healthcare thanks President Obama Healthcare Reform - GloZell

Jacobs? As in the Delaware North/Boston Bruins Jacobs?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    I was wondering the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    I was wondering the same thing...
    It sure would bolster his "looking out for the everyman" street cred, amirite?

Though, it's impossible to figure it out on the web so it wouldn't surprise me, given that Jacobs is not an uncommon name, if it was just coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    Yes thats the one
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

who is the women under the horse? family photo?

Thread Information