Thread: A cop shouldn't have to go through this

Tony Fracasso - Admin

A cop shouldn't have to go through this

A cop shouldn't have to go through this but we don't know what led up to this

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder what happened up to the point of having 6 store employees follow her out the doors. Why did the cussing start? Why were they told they couldn't come back in?

Azaria Phoenix Not to mention this was all due to some butt hurt employees who she cussed out than as she left the store 6 employees walked out the doors talking **** which is wrong I was told by the one employee that I couldnt come back in because I said I see why yall got cussed out the cops told me I needed to leave I said right after I get her name so I can call cooperate she refused which by law she cant do so guess who happy ass went on and did they shopping ME

WNY, why did the cussing start? Simple, these people are ignorant and don’t know how to act in a civilized manner. I shop from time to time at that Walmart. Most of the people shopping there are normal but there’s always a few with a chip on their shoulder.

why did the cussing start? Simple, these people are ignorant and don’t know how to act in a civilized manner. I shop from time to time at that Walmart. Most of the people shopping there are normal but there’s always a few with a chip on their shoulder.
    A Limited vocabulary will always reach this height of vulgarity...to make this even more hypocritical , by those viewing and commenting at this incident.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Another odd thing is why the fear of the police. Of all of the police I have dealt with over the years only one was a prick. I must have been like 18 and got pulled over because I literally had a part of my fender missing. I had to get body clips in order to put it all together.

My 1975 datsun 280z. Just like the one below. Just use your imagination and add LOTS of rust. I met Gabby the Judge while I was under that car trying to put my exhaust back on. The hangers rotted that held it together.

My passenger and I noticed he was following us from Transit and losson with his head lights off. Finally pulled me over on Broadway and Dick by the over pass.

I said how can I help you? Wanted my license, insurance, where are you going etc... and starting to cop an attitude. I didn't say a peep up to that point. But me being me said "I'm being very nice why are you being a dick. We watched you tailgate me with your headlights off all the way from transit and losson. I made sure I wasn't speeding and used my blinkers. What is problem"

I don't think he knew what to say because I was nice about but it was true. He said your missing your fender. I said I know. I had to pick up the clips and we are on our way back to put it back together. The fender is in my back seat. I even had the receipt on me that that showed I purchased them earlier that day. Then he gave me my license back and I was on my way. Something like that. That was long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    WNY, why did the cussing start? Simple, these people are ignorant and don’t know how to act in a civilized manner. I shop from time to time at that Walmart. Most of the people shopping there are normal but there’s always a few with a chip on their shoulder.
    Which Walmart was it?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Which Walmart was it?
    The incident involved Amherst Police...assuming there is only one Wally world in Amherst...it must have been Sheridan and Bailey...where there always seems to be trouble issues ... at this location.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    The incident involved Amherst Police...assuming there is only one Wally world in Amherst...it must have been Sheridan and Bailey...where there always seems to be trouble issues ... at this location.
    Thanks.

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information