Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheektowaga chicken capital

Cheektowaga chicken capital

wow from the pink flamingos to chicken! With chic- fil - A open now another one going to open up in South Cheektowaga wow look at the clientele of people that will be coming into cheek. Now popyes chicken will be opening up on unioin rd. Res thats right by you. This should add to the trash by the bus stop and shopping carts piled up there. i see aunt diane feeding on a chick sandwich at the openning. yes this is the a plus for cheek not sure about cops they will be busy. between the mall walmart now all these checken places. The only good thing is the city didnt get one.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

As if everyone doesn't know what you mean by "clientele".

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    More carts. Took a photo of the one either on our lot or Tim Horton's. I'm pretty sure there are a few more at the stop.

I wonder how much a delivery service would charge to deliver these to the front lawn of the person who runs the NFTA.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    More carts. Took a photo of the one either on our lot or Tim Horton's. I'm pretty sure there are a few more at the stop.

I wonder how much a delivery service would charge to deliver these to the front lawn of the person who runs the NFTA.
    Once again, the business that these are being stolen from should prosecute the thieves and the business that allows them to pile up on their property should be cited by the town, problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    I think he means customers. Isn’t that what he said? What do you think he means?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Once again, the business that these are being stolen from should prosecute the thieves and the business that allows them to pile up on their property should be cited by the town, problem solved
    See.... this is how we think different. I want to go to the root cause of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    See.... this is how we think different. I want to go to the root cause of the issue.

You’re starting to sound like the KFC guy, whine whine whine, when someone says what needs to be done, no, I’ll take care of it, rinse repeat, rinse repeat ........

here this is it from what I'm told the crime triangle. you have the Galleria mall a line to home depot then to Walmart. all close to the Harlem district what the cops call that area. all crime area. so now throw in the two chicken places in that area bang more crime into a already bad area. I know a guy that sells the phone covers etc that sets up at the mall. he told a few weeks ago three groups of thugs working the mall stealing stuff. the cops caught some of them just under 10 grand of stollen mechendiase. never seen anything in the paper or the cops saying anything about it. where is aunt diane and cheif shorty on all the crime in this area?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    here this is it from what I'm told the crime triangle. you have the Galleria mall a line to home depot then to Walmart. all close to the Harlem district what the cops call that area. all crime area. so now throw in the two chicken places in that area bang more crime into a already bad area. I know a guy that sells the phone covers etc that sets up at the mall. he told a few weeks ago three groups of thugs working the mall stealing stuff. the cops caught some of them just under 10 grand of stollen mechendiase. never seen anything in the paper or the cops saying anything about it. where is aunt diane and cheif shorty on all the crime in this area?
    Get a police scanner, you'd be surprised at all the calls for those places along with the Galleria Mall security.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post

The funny thing is down in the South, CFA is pretty everywhere and is the most 'suburban' fast food there is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Holy crap. I had to get bills into the mail and figured I'd check out Chik-fli-a. That turned into a drive by. The line was too long.

And the food really isn’t bad as those types of places go.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    Get a police scanner, you'd be surprised at all the calls for those places along with the Galleria Mall security.
    yep off the wall calls. but this never hits the paper how bad that triangle is when it comes to crime. the town keeps it hush hush. why?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    yep off the wall calls. but this never hits the paper how bad that triangle is when it comes to crime. the town keeps it hush hush. why?
    NO NEGATIVE PR...Cheektowogee wants to keep their Town,,Finger Lickin' Good!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This looks good

The grilled chicken sandwich

310Calories
    6GFat
    36GCarbs
    29GProtein

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information