Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheektowaga chicken capital

Diane is the worst as a former ally and supporter she is a two faced lying backstabber. She has zero clue on how to run this town then she feels she is entitled to a second term. What a joke that is and she is. Total embarrassment so is fish fry and dirty Charlie in highway. I’ve paid taxes in this town and own property for several years and never seen it this bad. Perhaps the social club dems should find new leadership and not Diane’s personal secretary.

As far as I see it. Diane is unfit for office she did this taxpayers, town employees, and police wrong. She needs to resign or be removed from office.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Centorial1977 View Post
    Diane is the worst as a former ally and supporter she is a two faced lying backstabber. She has zero clue on how to run this town then she feels she is entitled to a second term. What a joke that is and she is. Total embarrassment so is fish fry and dirty Charlie in highway. I’ve paid taxes in this town and own property for several years and never seen it this bad. Perhaps the social club dems should find new leadership and not Diane’s personal secretary.
    As far as I see it. Diane is unfit for office she did this taxpayers, town employees, and police wrong. She needs to resign or be removed from office.
    Well that's rich...

So who do you think should be the next supervisor? Which current board member?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Well that's rich...

So who do you think should be the next supervisor? Which current board member?

Maybe the Republican Party will have a candidate run against her , hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jerry he is the only one with intelligence and brains who can fix this **** show and get this town back in order.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jerry he is the only one with intelligence and brains who can fix this **** show and get this town back in order.
    What ever. What has been stopping him all this time on the board?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Maybe the Republican Party will have a candidate run against her , hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Your funny too. I don't think there is another political party in town

Res it’s kinda hard when you are only one on there with no support and have a vindictive dirty crooked backstabbing supervisor. Diane is the enemy of the people. She’s fake clueless and a total moron that pretty much every town employee and vast majority of residents can’t stand other than her small circle of friends. Look at the people see surrounds herself with Mark Wegner a total drunk who goes to work drunk and rumor has it he does some kind of drug, second Lying Charlie Markel that guy wouldn’t know the truth if it hit him in the face third her new deputy not even a one year board member the guy is a communist. I don’t blame Tim Meyers for getting the heck out of this town as a taxpayer for last twenty plus years I’m mad as hell on the direction of this town and want to get out to. I lost all confidence in the town board right now. Only person who actually has a clue is Jerry.
    Last edited by Centorial1977; December 12th, 2018 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Grammar

The way I see it is that The town employees and the police may not like her because she is cutting their spending and will be looking for give backs from the unions to further cut in a attempt to reduce the taxes in this town.

As the highest taxed town in Erie county, Current and retired employees pay and cadillac benefits packages are costing the tax payers nearly $70mil/yr or approx 2/3 of the current budget and increasing at a rate of $2-4mil/yr.

You can't reduce spending when union contracts keep increasing it more then your cutting.

She’s awful just awful. She is doing a terrible job. We never had issues or disfunction with past administrations. I miss mary Holts. To bad Alice didn’t beat Crooked Diane.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    She’s awful just awful. She is doing a terrible job. We never had issues or disfunction with past administrations. I miss mary Holts. To bad Alice didn’t beat Crooked Diane.
    You don't have very good judgement if you miss Alice and Mary.

If you want to bring up Marks drinking why not bring up Mary's? You can't play favorites because it is not in the best interest of us property owners.

Has this ever been looked into? Is it ok for our town to give family health coverage to people not married? That would be equivalent to giving someone's room mate coverage who doesn't work for the town.

Talk about back stabbing why don't you mention how Alice deleted all the data/work on the computer in the clerks office on her way out? It had to be retrieved costing the home owners money.

I agree with Dan.

If you want to lay it out let's lay it out.

The Cheektowaga Democratic Party has done the "terrible" job running our town. They supplied the endorsements, they support the work to get the people on the ballot and they are the ones who gave us the group on the town board.

Seeing Tim and Brian are interested in greener pastures I would like to see them both step down and be on their way. If you can't keep a commitment to fill your turn you shouldn't be on anyone's town board.

Actually, Centorial, this sounds political and personal. Did Diane put you in your place and not stoop down to your level? Did you ask Diane to start repaying back a debt because you supported her in 2016 and she said no? Look at your post from September 7th, 2016. You were attacking Alice:

September 7th, 2016, 12:54 PM #2
    Centorial1977
    Join Date Sep 2016

Sister Alice needs to drop out of the race. She sucked enough money and benefits from the town and the school district. She will work against any progress that Diane and Meyers are working on.

I did support Diane and that was a mistake. I don’t need or required anything from her. I work for Erie county. I woke up smelled the coffee and seen what was going on.

aunt diane is bad no clue what is going on, fish fry is a no-show most of the time, Charlie should be in jail and never have got that job, shopping cart pusher mike falls into a pile of crap when fish fry hired him. so you have a no show, a criminal and a guy that has no clue but worked at tops,now running the highway dept. none have no experiance in anything.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

galleria made the news about all the crime and how police calls are up going to the mall during the Christmas season. must be all the thugs going and getting a chicken sandwich across the street then heading to the mall to act like idots.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information