Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheektowaga chicken capital

Cheekman couldn’t agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    aunt Diane is bad no clue what is going on, fish fry is a no-show most of the time, Charlie should be in jail and never have got that job, shopping cart pusher mike falls into a pile of crap when fish fry hired him. so you have a no-show, a criminal and a guy that has no clue but worked at tops, now running the highway dept. none have no experience in anything.
    so not much winter work so far this season so what is the town highway dept doing. when I'm in the town you don't even see a truck on the road. seen a Depew street sweeper in the village not long just going round and round by the post office the drive looked like he was ready to fall asleep. at least they are out even if they just keep cleaning near the village area. What about trimming some trees on the streets? Getting all the dead trees out of the creeks? (fish fry why did you get rid of the ditch crew) so when it rains the streets don't flood. Maybe timing some of these town signals in the town. Dick road? How is that county study going on cart pusher mike? I remember when you said that over a year ago. I just laughed the county has nothing to do with those signals. You goof that your highway depts job and town-owned signals all but the two-state signals. so what are these guys doing? playing cards in the lunchroom?
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

galleria made the news about all the crime and how police calls are up going to the mall during the Christmas season. must be all the thugs going and getting a chicken sandwich across the street then heading to the mall to act like idots.
    grump, this is what he means by "clientele."

Don't let the lines fool you... make a mobile order or order inside and you can get your food in 10-20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    grump, this is what he means by "clientele."

Don't let the lines fool you... make a mobile order or order inside and you can get your food in 10-20 minutes.
    From scanner chatter, , CPD and CFD were called there yesterday for people cutting in the line of cars, leading to arguments, using ones bumper to move at least person.

Plus a wreck on Walden at Anderson at the same time. More chaos!

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    From scanner chatter, , CPD and CFD were called there yesterday for people cutting in the line of cars, leading to arguments, using ones bumper to move at least person.

Plus a wreck on Walden at Anderson at the same time. More chaos!
    Do you think same chaos will come to be when they build the one at Losson and Transit?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Do you think same chaos will come to be when they build the one at Losson and Transit?
    IMO, no because it'll take some of the demand off the Walden location. I'll go to that one instead because its closer.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Three times now I drove past to see if the line was reasonable. So far no.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Three times now I drove past to see if the line was reasonable. So far no.
    Ignore the drive thru. Either download the app and do a mobile order or get in the counter line. If the counter line is still inside its about 20 minutes max. I've been there 4 times already with minimal waiting other than the first day. 3 mobile orders and 1 counter order.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    galleria made the news about all the crime and how police calls are up going to the mall during the Christmas season. must be all the thugs going and getting a chicken sandwich across the street then heading to the mall to act like idots.
    You can't make this stuff up

Three brawls at Walden Galleria lead to lockdown

Several incidents at the Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga caused a lockdown of the mall Wednesday night.

Cheektowaga Police said three fights occurred at the mall. Police said the situation was under control just after 8 p.m.

Gunshots were initially reported, but police said those reports were false.
    https://buffalonews.com/2018/12/26/i...box=1545872426

Cheektowaga Police & NFTA Police, NYS Police Mutual Aid to Cheektowaga, Galleria Mall. hundreds of Unruly Teens Fighting and Causing Damage. West Seneca Police Handling Calls in Southern Cheektowaga.

until someone gets killed or shot will the town and chief shrimp do something about the people and thugs that come into the mall. mall rent a cops can not handle these type of people.

latest events at the mall
    Numerous agencies attempting to gain control of the situation at Galleria Mall. Officers are being ordered to "pair up". Command post established by DSW store on lower level.

Numerous agencies continuing to clear the mall and gaining control. Large window was smashed at Macy's. Mall management at this point is letting each individual store decide if they want to stay open. NFTA has terminated Bus service to the mall. Aprox. 50 youths left outside w/o bus service. who cares if they don't have bus service.

20 min ago
    Police now monitoring large groups that have left the mall making sure there are no issues.

latest from the the mall by packers. one staging point is the world of beer mall entrance. mall is closed and most stores are dark. packers see Depew pd, ny state smokies. eric county mounties, border cops, nfta rent a cops ,Lancaster. mall rent a cops went home.

US BORDER PATROL RESPONDING MUTUAL AID TO CHEEKTOWAGA. Scene Is Slowly Getting Under Full Control.
    Last edited by cheekman; December 26th, 2018 at 10:25 PM.

Old polish ladies from Sloan again I’m sure?

What? No can’t be, little blackies acting out, so unlike them

it could be you have a walmart and chicken place very close. just need a mall.

Knife-wielding Chick-fil-A customer arrested
    https://cheektowagachronicle.com/kni...omer-arrested/

Georgia L Schlager

Knife-wielding Chick-fil-A customer arrested
    https://cheektowagachronicle.com/kni...omer-arrested/
    "I want my chicken and I want it NOW"!

i can only laugh at the trouble that the chicken place has brought to this area of cheek. no doubt shootings and more trouble at the mall once the temps hit 80 deg.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information