Thread: Preetsmas Update: Mazurek and Pfaff Guilty

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Preetsmas Update: Mazurek and Pfaff Guilty

Preetsmas Update: Mazurek and Pfaff Guilty

His own felony convictions may have finally ended Conservative Fusion Party operative Steve Pigeon’s yearslong operation to rat**** western New York Democrats. It’s fair now to call it a crime syndicate. Since Pigeon’s indictment, remnants — stragglers — leftovers have popped up to give the old playbook a try, but in the last few cycles these irrelevant candidates have made no impact whatsoever. Long gone are the days where some shadowy committee would pop up seemingly out of nowhere with six figures’ worth of funding at the ready to destroy and obliterate endorsed Democratic candidates, to considerable Republican and Conservative fusion Party glee.
    http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...Dz3fs.facebook

A pity really. No group deserves a good rat******* more than Erie County Dems.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    yearslong operation to rat**** western New York Democrats
    I want to know when are the Erie County Dems going to stop rat****ing the property owners and net tax payers of Erie County.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I want to know when are the Erie County Dems going to stop rat****ing the property owners and net tax payers of Erie County.
    Popping my head in and it seems like the usual people are posting the usual dumb crap.

Erie County Democrats have done what, exactly, with respect to your County property taxes? How much have your sales taxes gone up in the last, I dunno, 10 years?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

I am willing to bet that the majority of the top fiscally distressed cities in the US are under Democrat control.

Save us, all of them are controlled by Dems.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Popping my head in and it seems like the usual people are posting the usual dumb crap.

Erie County Democrats have done what, exactly, with respect to your County property taxes? How much have your sales taxes gone up in the last, I dunno, 10 years?
    It's everything added together Alan.

Alan run back to Mark and ask what is going on with the "Temporary Sales tax". How many years has it been temporary?

It's everything added together Alan.

Alan run back to Mark and ask what is going on with the "Temporary Sales tax". How many years has it been temporary?
    Mark wasn't County Executive when that was all implemented. Ask Joel.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mark is County Executive now. He can look up the term temporary and act on it.

Mark is County Executive now. He can look up the term temporary and act on it.
    From 2013 regarding the temproary sales tax -
    In Erie County, which has had its share of political battles over sales tax, a drop from 8.75 percent to 8 percent would cost the county $113 million in lost revenue, officials said Thursday. “If we didn’t get these sales tax extensions, it would destroy Erie County’s budget. Erie County could not be sustained without these sales tax extensions,” said County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz. He said he “implores” the governor to sign the Erie County sales tax bill when it reaches his desk.
    https://www.empirecenter.org/publica...ax-surcharges/

Georgia L Schlager

The retard Poloncarz is too busy raising taxes to record levels to look into providing tax relief. It makes him physically sick to think about cutting taxes when he can continue to raise them to help feed the addiction of opioid addicts and keep them dependent on Democrtas.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think it was pat burke but someone was bragging about the largest tax cut since the red and green budget....

WNY, beware the age old Dem crappola...”we reduced the tax rate...” As always look at the levy. They’re past masters at raising assessed valuations and using those as a basis to lower the tax rate per thousand while increasing the levy and raising the amount people actually pay in taxes. In this, the shoe shine rag is complicit, running stories such as today’s that the market is sizzling. Call me skeptical as the old girl and I have been thinking about selling and the realtors I’ve talked with have said there’s a “softening”.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's the say the situation is being presented to the community and frankly it's rather disingenuous.

"We kept the rate the same while failing to mention that reserves were used to do so" Stuff like that.

Thread Information