Thread: Lefty? Did you catch this one? Ruth Bader

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lefty? Did you catch this one? Ruth Bader

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Thursday after fracturing three ribs on her left side in a fall at her office a day earlier, the court said in a news release.
    Ginsburg, 85, initially went home after the accident, which occurred in her Supreme Court office. But she later reported experiencing some discomfort, and was admitted to George Washington University Hospital "for observation and treatment."
    Ginsburg has survived a series of health scares. She broke two ribs in a fall in 2012, has had two prior bouts with cancer and had a stent implanted to open a blocked artery in 2014.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-c...3-ribs-in-fall

I wonder how much longer until she retires

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall

https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-c...3-ribs-in-fall

I wonder how much longer until she retires

She is not going to retire. She is going to die on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    She is not going to retire. She is going to die on the bench.
    Well she’s getting pretty close then

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When my grandfather broke his hip he went down hill rather quick. I don't if hips and ribs fall into the same category as elderly people go. I think she's in her 80's. He was in his 90's.

I could picture liberal's heads exploding when they read the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Well she’s getting pretty close then
    Pretty much. It's rather sad to watch. She thought she would wait for Clinton to have a woman President pick her replacement. Year of the Woman and all...

A woman will replace her, however, as Amy Coney Barrett is next in line. And holy sh*t the fireworks for when that happens is going to be amazing. The mental gymnastics on display for scumbags like Feinstein, Harris, Klobuchar, and Hirono to try and take out Barrett will be impressive at least. Women taking out a woman because she is not the right woman is the most progressive thing ever!

When my grandfather broke his hip he went down hill rather quick. I don't if hips and ribs fall into the same category as elderly people go. I think she's in her 80's. He was in his 90's.

I could picture liberal's heads exploding when they read the headline.
    She has broken ribs before I guess. But 3 ribs...that's gotta hurt. Professional athletes have said they wanted to die the pain was so bad. I assume she is heavily medicated at this point.

To the liberals and progressives who get upset...I say f'em. Trump played the game by sitting Barrett and they still tried to take down Kavanaugh. He is no reason to play this time around. He will also have an easier time with the vote.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Triple home run if he gets to put another judge on the bench.

Triple home run if he gets to put another judge on the bench.
    That's also not considering Clarence Thomas retiring. That would put 4 on the bench under 55. At least 20 years together.

William O. Douglas stayed on the Supreme Court bench even though he had a stroke and was routinely pissing and s******* himself on the bench. Wonder if was distracting to learned counsel when the old bastard voided in the middle of oral arguments. In addition to falling constantly (kinda like Hillary these days) Ginsburg is probably suffering from some brain disorder. That would account for her offer bizarre public statements.

What accounts for yours?

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    What accounts for yours?

b.b.
    Well, bb, I must say that, much like everyone else on SUWNY, I’m often left in a state of confusion when I actually devote any time trying to decipher your foolish, jumbled and largely incomprehensible posts.

Thread Information