Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump, Kavanaugh impeachment speculation kicks up after Dems’ House takeover

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump, Kavanaugh impeachment speculation kicks up after Dems’ House takeover

Trump, Kavanaugh impeachment speculation kicks up after Dems’ House takeover

With Democrats set to reclaim control of the House in January and President Trump already infuriating them with the forced resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, speculation is rampant over whether they will use that power to pursue impeachment against the president -- or even Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who wants to be speaker, has pushed back on pressure from the base to pursue impeachment, saying earlier this week "that's not what our caucus is about" even as Democratic lawmakers make clear they will pursue other investigations of the administration.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...house-takeover

I still don't understand what basis they have to do this.

It's been shown that the Democratic party colluded with a foreign agent and Russia to make a fake dossier which was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. They laid it all out and we have been reading about this for over a year.... We saw the bias in the FBI's agents texts, we saw who paid the dossier and literally witnessed Comey and others cover for Hillary.. so what gives?

Then with Brett Kavanaugh we have one woman now admitting she made her story up and another woman is being looked into.

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I still don't understand what basis they have to do this.
    They don't have any basis to try and impeach Kavanaugh but I sure as hell hope they try. House members were able to sit on the sidelines while dishonest scumbag Senators tried to lynch Kavanaugh. They lied. The press lied. The supposed victims lied. Let them go after Kavanaugh as it will simply make easier work to replace those who are not in blind blue districts.

As for Trump, try that as well. I have a feeling he is going to force Mueller to show his hand. If he has something, Trump should face his actions. If they don't....well...that's just going to be so sweet. Republicans would keep the White House, take back the House and extend the Senate if that were to happen.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    True.

I figured if they actually has anything it would have been released by now versus a ongoing digging expedition for anything and everything.

Weird thing though

and I repeat

It's been shown that the Democratic party colluded with a foreign agent and Russia to make a fake dossier which was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. They laid it all out and we have been reading about this for over a year.... We saw the bias in the FBI's agents texts, we saw who paid the dossier and literally witnessed Comey and others cover for Hillary.

They have actual items to use as evidence yet you don't hear the Democratic elected officials bringing it up.

I figured if they actually has anything it would have been released by now versus a ongoing digging expedition for anything and everything..
    Mueller said he was not going to release anything leading up to the mid-terms as to not try and influence the election...IIRC.

That said, the mid-terms are done. Mueller wants to interview Trump and he is going through old tweets, etc. Someone who 'has something' doesn't do either of those at this point in time.

It's been shown that the Democratic party colluded with a foreign agent and Russia to make a fake dossier which was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. They laid it all out and we have been reading about this for over a year.... We saw the bias in the FBI's agents texts, we saw who paid the dossier and literally witnessed Comey and others cover for Hillary.
    Step 1: Let Mueller conclude his process. Force a deadline but let him complete it.

Step 2: Take everything found and everything known and go after others.

Step 3: Profit

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    profit?

It's a meme. Steps 1-X and then the last step is profit.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt...or-impeachment

Keep crying wolf too many times and before you know it something real will happen and no one will believe it.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all.

They have no shame. They are pathetic. The New York Times is nothing but a tabloid these days.

The person who is making these claims was on the legal team for Clinton when he was defending himself for shoving a cigar up the vagina of an intern in the oval office. It's crazy when Fox News has to be the source to correct this agenda BS. The woman who was the alleged victim doesn't even recall this.

I hope the cancer for Ginsburg speeds up so Trump can put Amy Coney Barrett on the bench and allow us to watch Progressives implode. Ya, I know that's a harsh comment on RGB but I just don't give a f*ck anymore.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I just don't give a f*ck anymore.

Harsh but I see where you are coming from.

When it comes to the DNC, Albany and our property taxes I don't give a **** anymore.

I guess as I got older I finally realize who do these people think they are. It never ends.

Harsh but I see where you are coming from. When it comes to the DNC, Albany and our property taxes I don't give a **** anymore. I guess as I got older I finally realize who do these people think they are. It never ends.

Like I said, I don't care. We are in a cultural war right now.

The left first tried to take down Kavanaugh with multiple lies from scumbag liberals and their handlers. That didn't work. They then floated the idea of stacking the court to make it more Liberal. That didn't resonate with the public. So now they go back with another liberal hack. F*ck them.

Trump could have put Coney Barrett on the bench the first time. He could have put anyone up there. But he put up the very qualified but more centrist Kavanaugh and this is how the left reacted.

Come on Ruth. Pick up smoking.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Some of the comments on WGRZ's facebook are a bit much.

I wanted to embed the thread but I can't.

Go there and search

https://www.facebook.com/2onyourside...B2zFdLGUFaUiOW

Some of the comments on WGRZ's facebook are a bit much.

I wanted to embed the thread but I can't. Go there and search

https://www.facebook.com/2onyourside...B2zFdLGUFaUiOW
    There are some seriously stupid people out there.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    New York Times Now Admits New Kavanaugh Accusation Is Fake News

After the New York Times published their latest smear of Brett Kavanaugh, the left began foaming at the mouth, claiming that the article proved that Brett Kavanaugh lied during his confirmation hearing, that he is a proven rapist, etc., etc., etc. Those of us who actually read the article saw it for what it was: another unsubstantiated smear. Well, it looks like even the New York Times is admitting their article was fake news.

The article, "Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not" was adapted from The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, the forthcoming book from Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly. Most of the article focused on Deborah Ramirez's accusation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and attempted to make it sound corroborated, even though it has not been. But, the most significant part of the article was the revelation of a new accusation by Max Stier, a former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh. Stier claims he saw Kavanaugh "with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student."
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/new-yor...CdhTULw4nxmXow

New York Times Now Admits New Kavanaugh Accusation Is Fake News
    They knew exactly what they were doing.

When your readers still value what you say even when you lie and your detractors don't believe a word you write to begin with, you gain a lot of room to play. That's all that happened here.

The NYT 'took one for the team' so that pols like Harris and Robert Francis could go out there and stand on their soap box. The NYT has proven over and over again they do not care about being a news source, let alone 'the paper of record', when it comes to Trump. They are willing to put 150+ years on the table to play this hand.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I went to check to see if the Erie County Democrats jumped on the NYT's wagon but see they didn't. I expected to see a big impeach the judge post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information