Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump, Kavanaugh impeachment speculation kicks up after Dems’ House takeover

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I hope the cancer for Ginsburg speeds up so Trump can put Amy Coney Barrett on the bench and allow us to watch Progressives implode. Ya, I know that's a harsh comment on RGB but I just don't give a f*ck anymore.
    Couldn't think you could go any lower leftWNYbecauseofBS.

Wishing death by cancer on someone who you think is your political opponent sure is a new low. Is there even a bottom?

Sounds pretty shameful, pathetic and tabloid to me...

They have no shame. They are pathetic. The New York Times is nothing but a tabloid these days.

Like I said, I don't care. We are in a cultural war right now.
    No leftWNYbecauseofBS, you are at war, most people are not.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I went to check to see if the Erie County Democrats jumped on the NYT's wagon but see they didn't. I expected to see a big impeach the judge post.
    Of course the ole "jump on the wagon" malarkey!

LOL

You bring them into everything!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Of course the ole "jump on the wagon" malarkey!

LOL

You bring them into everything!

In the end they support the DNC. If Bernie get's the nod I'm pretty sure we'll see Bernie signs on each committee person's lawn. Or at least most.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    In the end they support the DNC. If Bernie get's the nod I'm pretty sure we'll see Bernie signs on each committee person's lawn. Or at least most.
    Do you really think NY is in play, that is if Trump is on the ballot?

LOL

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Kavanaugh accuser’s friend dismisses original allegations, detail also not mentioned in NYT excerpt of book

Leland Keyser, a friend of Christine Blasey Ford who allegedly was at the party where Ford says Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her decades ago, now says the story "just didn't make any sense."

That revelation is contained in a forthcoming book, by New York Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, titled "The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation." But the Times omitted any reference to Keyser's comments in a widely panned article this weekend by Pogrebin and Kelly that was adapted from the book.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kav...in-nyt-excerpt

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Do you really think NY is in play, that is if Trump is on the ballot?

LOL
    Certainly could be.

It is tough when you have so many people on the receiving end of someone else's money.

I just want it to be a level playing field for everyone in the community.

Couldn't think you could go any lower leftWNYbecauseofBS.

Wishing death by cancer on someone who you think is your political opponent sure is a new low. Is there even a bottom?

Sounds pretty shameful, pathetic and tabloid to me...

Oh f*ck off. Nobody is buying your higher than tho take. The left took civility and threw it out the window years ago. Joe Biden even said before Trump beat Clinton that if he did win “the character of this nation will be fundamentally and forever altered.” What he knew to be the truth is the left is full of hateful a**holes who just can't help themselves and don't understand that their elite coast thinking doesn't work for most of the US. Biden was right of course, the left has shown nothing but a lack of civility or a desire unity.

The card that's being played now is if you don't fall in line, if you don't agree with them...they are going to use their public pulpit to harass you and try to shame you out of a job or to silence any dissent. So ya, f*ck you.

==========

Larry Wilmore In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's now-canceled "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

George Lopez During the Republican primaries in March 2016, the Mexican American comedian tweeted a cartoon image of former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again."

Marilyn Manson Shock-rocker Marilyn Manson had to take his turn in the Trump-bashing festivities. In a teaser video for his song, "Say10," released just after the 2016 election, a Trump-like figure wearing a suit and a red tie lies decapitated on a concrete floor, in a pool of his own blood.

Rosie O'Donnell In July 2017, O'Donnell tweeted out a link to a game called "Push Trump Off A Cliff Again."

Madonna Madonna told a crowd of thousands at the Women's March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

Robert De Niro The actor is not afraid to express his disdain for the commander in chief. De Niro confirmed to ABC's "The View" in February 2017 that he would like to punch Trump in the face.

Snoop Dogg Snoop Dogg's music video for "Lavender," released in March 2017, (literally) paints POTUS as a clown and orchestrates his death. At the video's end, the "Gin and Juice" rapper points a gun at the harlequin Trump figure and shoots.

Kathy Griffin The comedian landed in hot water in May 2017 after photos surfaced of her holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head.

NYC Public Theater's "Julius Caesar" The nonprofit theater staged a modern adaptation of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" in May-June 2017. In the production, a Trumplike figure playing the title role is stabbed to death by a band of angry Senators.

Johnny Depp During an appearance at the U.K.'s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, asked: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Big Sean In February 2017 rapper Big Sean rapped a verse about killing the President on his "I Decided" album. The lyrics are, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

Pearl Jam At a show in Montana in August 2018 that served as a fundraiser for Sen. Jon Tester, the Seattle-based rockers released a cartoon poster commemorating the show that featured a bald eagle picking at the rotting corpse of President Trump on the White House lawn.

Northeastern University political economy professor Barry Bluestone found himself quickly eating his words after publicly wishing death on President Trump.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This article fits in

Remember the dunking-kid meme from a couple of years ago? Little kid runs up to his tiny basketball hoop, dunks the ball, turns around to flex and holler. Meanwhile he doesn’t see that the whole backboard is wobbling and about to collapse on his head. When it does, he looks confused.

Congrats, New York Times! And Politico. And CNN. You’re all the Dunking Kids. You keep throwing down on the Trump administration. The backboard of truth keeps falling on your head. The rest of us laugh.
    The media has officially lost its damn mind

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/the-me...Z_aPX0ZY1OlN1Y

Oh f*ck off. Nobody is buying your higher than tho take. The left took civility and threw it out the window years ago.
    Hey no problem at all say what you will, can't say I have thin skin anyway. Shame on all of them too! But dude she's 86 years old. Hey the comment was a pretty sad state of affairs but she has to have thick skin too. For my part it's just 'speaking up' when you saw a statement that you want to comment on, like you do too.

Wheres the "Like button:

Oh f*ck off. Nobody is buying your higher than tho take. The left took civility and threw it out the window years ago. Joe Biden even said before Trump beat Clinton that if he did win “the character of this nation will be fundamentally and forever altered.” What he knew to be the truth is the left is full of hateful a**holes who just can't help themselves and don't understand that their elite coast thinking doesn't work for most of the US. Biden was right of course, the left has shown nothing but a lack of civility or a desire unity.

The card that's being played now is if you don't fall in line, if you don't agree with them...they are going to use their public pulpit to harass you and try to shame you out of a job or to silence any dissent. So ya, f*ck you.

==========

Larry Wilmore In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's now-canceled "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

George Lopez During the Republican primaries in March 2016, the Mexican American comedian tweeted a cartoon image of former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again."

Marilyn Manson Shock-rocker Marilyn Manson had to take his turn in the Trump-bashing festivities. In a teaser video for his song, "Say10," released just after the 2016 election, a Trump-like figure wearing a suit and a red tie lies decapitated on a concrete floor, in a pool of his own blood.

Rosie O'Donnell In July 2017, O'Donnell tweeted out a link to a game called "Push Trump Off A Cliff Again."

Madonna Madonna told a crowd of thousands at the Women's March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

Robert De Niro The actor is not afraid to express his disdain for the commander in chief. De Niro confirmed to ABC's "The View" in February 2017 that he would like to punch Trump in the face.

Snoop Dogg Snoop Dogg's music video for "Lavender," released in March 2017, (literally) paints POTUS as a clown and orchestrates his death. At the video's end, the "Gin and Juice" rapper points a gun at the harlequin Trump figure and shoots.

Kathy Griffin The comedian landed in hot water in May 2017 after photos surfaced of her holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head.

NYC Public Theater's "Julius Caesar" The nonprofit theater staged a modern adaptation of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" in May-June 2017. In the production, a Trumplike figure playing the title role is stabbed to death by a band of angry Senators.

Johnny Depp During an appearance at the U.K.'s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, asked: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Big Sean In February 2017 rapper Big Sean rapped a verse about killing the President on his "I Decided" album. The lyrics are, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

Pearl Jam At a show in Montana in August 2018 that served as a fundraiser for Sen. Jon Tester, the Seattle-based rockers released a cartoon poster commemorating the show that featured a bald eagle picking at the rotting corpse of President Trump on the White House lawn.

Northeastern University political economy professor Barry Bluestone found himself quickly eating his words after publicly wishing death on President Trump.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Hey no problem at all say what you will, can't say I have thin skin anyway. Shame on all of them too! But dude she's 86 years old. Hey the comment was a pretty sad state of affairs but she has to have thick skin too. For my part it's just 'speaking up' when you saw a statement that you want to comment on, like you do too.
    Again, f*ck off. The left has gone after the 13 year old son of Trump, so age no longer matters. They have gone after his wife, so being a woman no longer matters.

You really are too stupid to see that the well has been poisoned and there is no going back. Yes, there is a culture war. Even if you want to keep your head in the sand because you can't admit it.

Again, f*ck off. The left has gone after the 13 year old son of Trump, so age no longer matters. They have gone after his wife, so being a woman no longer matters.

You really are too stupid to see that the well has been poisoned and there is no going back. Yes, there is a culture war. Even if you want to keep your head in the sand because you can't admit it.
    He He He - It's a blizzard of snowflakes on here of late. And they're all melting!

LOL

He He He - It's a blizzard of snowflakes on here of late. And they're all melting!

LOL

You're too f*cking stupid to realize it's the left that are the snowflakes. You're also too f*cking to stupid to remember you took offense to harsh words just a few posts before.

I don't have a problem with the verbal cuffs being dropped you cu*k.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You're too f*cking stupid to realize it's the left that are the snowflakes. You're also too f*cking to stupid to remember you took offense to harsh words just a few posts before.

I don't have a problem with the verbal cuffs being dropped you cu*k.
    We all get the point now. I have language filters for a reason....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information