Thread: Breezy, help me out here.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy, help me out here.

I spoke with Spectrum News Buffalo about the Bannon visit to WNY. The divisive rhetoric he spouts is as appalling as his political agenda: taking away Medicare, denying healthcare to people with pre-existing conditions and raising taxes on the middle class to give millionaires raises.
    https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...55583305790919

Who's pushing to raise taxes on the middle class to give millionaires raises?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...55583305790919

Who's pushing to raise taxes on the middle class to give millionaires raises?
    I guess when you eye Medicare and Social Security which are essential to middle class older Americans, due to the HUGE tax cut for the very wealthy among us as predicted when the tax cut was proposed (and please recall that HUGE corporations are currently sitting on untold hundreds of BILLIONS in reserves), well, that makes those people who count on Medicare and Social Security pay more!

It's ALWAYS been this simple: Dems are for the little guy and people who need a little help in life, while the GOP is for the very rich, people who boast of being tough guys, corporations, and other greedy bastards.

Then the GOP uses cheap scare tactics in order to scare the low info voter to support their candidates.

It's time for people to run the crazed element within the GOP out of town on a rail !!!!!

Of course that means Collins around these parts.

And stooges like Mickey Kearns and Erik Bohen are just as BAD!!!!!

Thread Information