Thread: When will our town board push Cuomo to debate Molinaro

Tony Fracasso - Admin

When will our town board push Cuomo to debate Molinaro

I'm going to take some advice from Brian Nowak.

Mr. Nowak says its a moral issue.
    That quote was on Jim's blog.

A while back he said it was his moral obligation to fight to pay some of our park workers more money. Thank you very much for your effort Brian.

I think there is a moral obligation to do what is best for us property owners and the town.

Now we have Marc Molinaro who is running against Andrew Cuomo. The guy wants to try to cut property taxes by 30%.

Correct me if I am wrong. For years we have received excuses from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party. Our hands are tied, it's mandates or what ever.

So now we have a chance to replace the person behind some of the excuses we have heard. Andrew Cuomo. The guy who literally pissed away 100,000,000's of dollars on Solar City along with countless other failed projects. Along with the corruption people were actually prosecuted for and now are going to jail.

So when will the town board stand up an demand at least that Andrew and Marc debate so we can hear them out.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm going to take some advice from Brian Nowak.

That quote was on Jim's blog.

A while back he said it was his moral obligation to fight to pay some of our park workers more money. Thank you very much for your effort Brian.

I think there is a moral obligation to do what is best for us property owners and the town.

Now we have Marc Molinaro who is running against Andrew Cuomo. The guy wants to try to cut property taxes by 30%.

Correct me if I am wrong. For years we have received excuses from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party. Our hands are tied, it's mandates or what ever.

So now we have a chance to replace the person behind some of the excuses we have heard. Andrew Cuomo. The guy who literally pissed away 100,000,000's of dollars on Solar City along with countless other failed projects. Along with the corruption people were actually prosecuted for and now are going to jail.

So when will the town board stand up an demand at least that Andrew and Marc debate so we can hear them out.

The sad reason is that there is almost no upside for Cuomo to debate him. Cuomo is going to win in a landslide because downstate will vote for him.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't care what Cuomo's reason is not to debate any candidate. I understand what you are saying.

This is now about what our town board does in behalf of the property owners. If they are not working in our best interest they are going to be called out on it. 2019 will be here soon enough.

I don't care what Cuomo's reason is not to debate any candidate. I understand what you are saying.

This is now about what our town board does in behalf of the property owners. If they are not working in our best interest they are going to be called out on it. 2019 will be here soon enough.
    What’s so special about 2019?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    More town board elections... correct?

I heard Ted is now the Republican chair for the town. Maybe we'll have some candidates to choose from. Maybe not.

More town board elections... correct?

I heard Ted is now the Republican chair for the town. Maybe we'll have some candidates to choose from. Maybe not.

There’s an election in November, why not start now?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm tired and I work all the time. Doesn't seem worth the effort this round. Only 1 seat.

The election is only a month away.

We have Brian and Doreen.

Personally I never heard anything bad about Brian and a few people I know who know Brian said he's a good guy. This doesn't mean he's going to work on what really needs to be accomplish to lower our budget.

As for Doreen I don't know who she is.

Is Jim still trying to get on the ballot or did? I didn't see anything on the board of elections website.

https://www.elections.erie.gov/wp-co...e-Oct-17th.pdf

Cheektowaga
    Councilman - To Fill Vacancy

Pilarski
    Brian N.

Friedrich
    Doreen A.

Cheektowaga
    Town Justice
    4 Year

Speyer Jr. James J.

I'm tired and I work all the time. Doesn't seem worth the effort this round. Only 1 seat.

The election is only a month away.

We have Brian and Doreen.

Personally I never heard anything bad about Brian and a few people I know who know Brian said he's a good guy. This doesn't mean he's going to work on what really needs to be accomplish to lower our budget.

As for Doreen I don't know who she is.

Is Jim still trying to get on the ballot or did? I didn't see anything on the board of elections website.

https://www.elections.erie.gov/wp-co...e-Oct-17th.pdf

Cheektowaga
    Councilman - To Fill Vacancy

Pilarski
    Brian N.

Friedrich
    Doreen A.

Cheektowaga
    Town Justice
    4 Year

Speyer Jr. James J.
    Received a postcard from pilarski, crickets from friedrich, typical republican effort in our town

Might be lower turnout this election cycle, would be easier for an eager person to get in office

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think it's too late to anyone on the ballot at this time.

I wish they just left the seat vacant. 1 year until 2019 wouldn't have made any difference.

Just curious. In the last 2 months how many board meetings have Brian and Doreen attended?

I know I don't go but I'm not running for the town board.

I think it's too late to anyone on the ballot at this time.

I wish they just left the seat vacant. 1 year until 2019 wouldn't have made any difference.

Just curious. In the last 2 months how many board meetings have Brian and Doreen attended?

I know I don't go but I'm not running for the town board.
    I am concerned about Brians's Pro-union stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    I am concerned about Brians's Pro-union stance.
    You can be pro union, just don’t give away the farm to them

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post

Exactly. We have given the farm away.... well the group that has control our town has... Friends and family.....

[QUOTE=Dan Roman;1835099]
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    I am concerned about Brians's Pro-union stance.[/QUOTE

Will Brian repossess the farm? or give them the vacation home also?

Thread Information