Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cheekman - the trash never stops - NFTA trash

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Check this out.

I wonder what a family would see if they were thinking of moving into our town from out of state. They happen to get on Google Maps and look up and down Union Road.

This is interesting. Dan? The telephone pole is not in that little strip of grass along the road. Is that still considered the right of way area?

Cheektowaga Bus Stop Garbage

Cheektowaga Bus Stop Garbage

This should take you to that spot

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.9088...7i13312!8i6656

Yes. that pole is in the right of way, What I'm not sure of is how far from the center line of the road the states property extends.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Check this out.

I wonder what a family would see if they were thinking of moving into our town from out of state. They happen to get on Google Maps and look up and down Union Road.

This is interesting. Dan? The telephone pole is not in that little strip of grass along the road. Is that still considered the right of way area?

This should take you to that spot

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.9088...7i13312!8i6656
    3487 Union rd, aka: the New Popeye's lot. That pole is more then likely on the States right of way or very close to it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    3487 Union rd, aka: the New Popeye's lot. That pole is more then likely on the States right of way or very close to it.
    The person who responded said the "NFTA bus company" has permission to put that sign there. I wonder if the owner of that property gave them permission. It's their right to do what ever they want on their property. I wonder if they know they can take that permission away and not have to have all that trash left by the NFTA clients.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We finally tried out popeyes chicken

Took a short walk for lunch....

NFTA Bus Stop

I kid you not on the way back there was another shopping cart. The guy that pushed it was waiting for a bus. I wasn't going to take a photo of the guy next to the cart.

$19.22 for 2 X (3 chicken tenders, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1 biscuit and soda).

Wasn't bad but probably won't ever go there again. Was nothing special for 20 bucks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information